Reviews for Another Chance
Evening Dew chapter 10 . 2/27/2015
Awesome story ( :
lightlordakira154 chapter 7 . 1/30/2015
It was good and really really hilarious especially with the omake added in.
Paxloria chapter 10 . 1/25/2015
Hi, It is now 1/25/15, well past november.
So could you please post some new chapter?
Guest chapter 10 . 1/22/2015
Plz continue, I really like it
nahte123456 chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
I can't tell if naming the owl Kenpachi is an insult to Zaraki or a complement to the owl.
Red Jeanie chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
Have fun!
Nycel chapter 10 . 12/20/2014
how are things going you finish already because it's already December are you going to open a new chapter in the next story I can't wait for the next chapter
Paxloria chapter 9 . 12/10/2014
PRETTY GOOD!

Hee hee hee! With the "Grim Reaper" around old Dumbledor had better start reflecting on his actions and what that could mean for his afterlife.

I bet the students are writting all SORTS of letters to their parents about Professor Reaper.
*chuckles*
I woder if they will be believed.

Mean while, I'm beting that Voldemort & Quirril are all sorts of scared and don't know if they should escape from the school or keep after the Stone.

I bet people are going to be wondering about all the paperwork Harry is going to get delivered and Harry is going to start planning a diabolical revenge on Kisuke.
Besides, with Gin alive & living in the world of the living it really is too much to expect him to do the work of a captain when he can't even spend time with his squad.

Ahhh, this was all fun.
You just GOT too keep this great stuff comming!
Paxloria chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
This was Great!

Also, I feel like it would be cool if Gin punched Ron.

Gin's Hollow and Zanpakto seves haven't been described anywhere, but from what just happened, can I take it to mean that one of them looks like the European idea of what "Death" looks like?
Paxloria chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
In a number of places, tou need to add spaces between the words in the sentences.

Otherwise, I gotta say that I'm liking this story so far!
Mukuro234 chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
This is great love the plot XD
Darth-Vulturnus chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
As funny as this is, I think the roles are messed up. Gin is the leader, Shinso (as a reflection of Gin's soul) should be the main comedy instigator, and Echo (as the negative reciprocal of Gin) should be the straight man. Still good though.
CKSO chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
lol hedwig ass kenpachi.
Cassandre Potter chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
Hum: Avada Kaveda? An error?
In French it's Avada Kedavra.
I don't think translated lumos etc.
azertq chapter 10 . 10/31/2014
well, good luck for your mom's project it's kind of you to help her.
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »