Reviews for Harry Potter and the Jewels of the Blood
Kyuubiichild chapter 4 . 12/12/2015
This was written fairly well. There were a few spelling errors in the first few chapters, but not much, and not enough to throw off the entire read. Its a good theory though, and would be an excellent story to finish. I would love to see the end of it.
Melikalilly chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
I like this story
Spennig chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Interesting, I hope you write more sometime
storylistener chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
Ok, to spell it out, because you never come out and say it, Neville is the first Male Queen, right? You hint at multiple castes and stuff. You're sort of dancing around topics and facts rather then explaining. We go from Harry knows nothing, to Harry can make neat shields and is confident. I'm sorry, I want the part in between! I want Harry's reaction to Blaise and Draco. I want the low-down on how things work now. It's sweet that they've convinced Nev they're his court, but you sort of jumped to high, we haven't built the foundation yet. Basically really neat idea, but you skipped too much. I still want to read more though.
Immortal.Sailor.Cosmos chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
Wow, lol, this is kinda cute, even if I don't quite like it, although I can see how Neville would be a Queen. What does Voldie and Dumbles know about Jewels and the Blood?
Immortal.Sailor.Cosmos chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
I'm sorry, are you saying Neville is a Queen?
lordamnesia chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
Not bad, not bad at all. Interesting twist with Neville. Keep up the good work!
Daenin chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
Wow... Just... Wow! Neville as a queen, gathering all the dark jewels. Here's hoping the other queens have more caring and compassion than ambition and twistedness... Wonderful chapter, wonderful story progression. Will you be writing more? I hope so, I love the start to your story, you have a great start here.
Daenin chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
I like how the story is progressing. Luna, Draco, and Blaise, eh? Interesting picks, I like it a lot. I love how out of it Neville was before breakfast, and how you show his thoughts.
Daenin chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
Glad Neville got him out of there in time! Neville is doing a great job of being brave and taking care of Harry. Really good chapter!
Daenin chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Wonderful start to the story. Poor Harry is probably really confused about what's going on. I like what you've written.
sarcastic sweetheart chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
Its wonderful and certainly original. I look forward to the next update!