Reviews for Danny Williams' Rules for Take Downs, Version 2
Iratus chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Very funny and the characters ring true.
Belker chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Hehe, you are so great with the Steve/Danno interaction. Love it!
"I was playing the bad cop."
"You are the bad cop."
Yep, that pretty much sums it up!
Great job :)
R.U. Lisnin chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Really good!1
hoellenwauwau chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Hey, finally got the time to read fanfiction - it's been too long!

I loved this, it was very funny! But Danny would drive me crazy with all his ranting - I really wonder how Steve can take it. It was especially funny with the perp sitting in the sink hole next to them! :D

Thanks for writing this!
Warrior's Bride chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this. Actually, I would love to see this in an episode!

I had several favorite parts. The "squishy SEAL", as if that was possible, the chatter between the two sink holes and of course Danny's rules.

Such a fun read, thanks for your creative effort.

W.B.
Runner043 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I'm laughing my head off here! This was soooo funny.

Danny seems like the type of guy who would have a list of rules for everything... just wait till Grace's first date shows up at the door and has to hear the list of rules Danny has for him. Of course that would take so long that the date would never happen. Maybe that's secretly Danny's number one rule for dads.

I can just picture the irritated look on Steve's face at a nurse cutting off his favorite black t-shirt. And obviously a glow-in-the-dark SEAL would not be conducive to undercover ops.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
*lmao* awesome story _

love Danny's rules for everything and Steve's as-long-as-I'm-not-dying-I'm-okay-attitude
JCassie241 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Very cute - I loved the banter here. Great job!
TessMc chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Brilliant. Pure genius.
Mrs Sheppard18 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I love this story! Danny's rules were hilarious and there were so many good lines it, and I could totally hear Steve and Danny saying those lines; you wrote them so well! I'd have to say my two favourite lines are;

"Just peachy. I fell on a squishy SEAL."

"I'm not squishy."

and

"Steven, it is very unbecoming of a SEAL to pout."

Thanks for this story, it was a lot of fun to read! :)
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
That was not only hilariously funny it was also completely in character all the way through; I could both hear and see Danny and Steve as they were talking.

I couldn't help feeling sorry for Steve and the bad day he was having but it was nonetheless very funny listening to Danny's rules, even if Steve didn't appreciate it so much!

There were so many lines that were one-hundred-per-cent 'them' but in the end I chose this as my favourite, because it was such a Danny comment to make;

"I think I can aim better than that," Steve muttered. "But stand over there out of the way."

"Sure. Since our hole is so spacious, I'll just stand over here… out of the way… a mere two feet from where you are throwing."

I really did enjoy this :)
sym64 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I just loved this one, was giggling and laughing the whole time. The characters were spot on, really great. Of course now you have to give us some more rules. I bet Steve could come up with some of his own. ;-)

Totally loved the ending in the hospital, heck I loved the whole story! Thanks so much for sharing.
Rogue Tomato chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I love Danny's rules! And not only his rules, but his wonderful examples for each one. I loved that Steve even jumped in with his own examples, even while complaining about the rules in the first place. I can just imagine Danny mentally categorizing each taken down they have. :)

So many gems in this story:

*Steve over-explaining what a sink-hole is.

*Kalama being a moron

*The fact that Danny had already shared his rules with Chin.

I also really enjoyed how you brought in examples from the show and also from your other story. :)

And the ending? Classic. And awesome. :)
francis2 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This is awesome. I laughed my tushie off once in a while.
blackdog-lz chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
That was totally awesome :) I'm grinning brightly now and if I wouldn't be sitting at work I would have laughed out loud.