Reviews for Tick Tick Tick
bethmike3 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Really love how you write Beckett and Castle, you do a great job. Your writing flows so beautifully!
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Brilliant! I always thought there should have been more in that moment in particular - thanks for the fix.
trishtumbles chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I loved this, but I keep thinking about after the had stopped the bomb, along comes Josh to spoil Castle's chance! Hopefully, you had that creep out of the equation in this story!
KateEBeckett chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I love your writing. It's incredible.
lietomebaby chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
And this is another good story. I'm sure or I hope you know how great you are. I'm not a good "word smith" so just know that I absolutely love what I'm reading from you. If I don't like it, I will tell you. I doubt that will happen though. On to the next (playing catch up)!
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Oh if only this had happened on the show, it was so fabulous! I feared it was Josh who was calling, but I like to imagine he does not exist in this little world you have created for them. Because it was so brilliant and well written and I would hate to have him lurking in the background somewhere, because this was just life affirming and beautiful and it would take something away from its beauty if he was in the picture as well. But not the point, this was really marvelous! I liked it very much!

Mathilde
jetteblack chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
BOOM!
elis75 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I like your style, nice story :)
phalangesbyfive chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Why couldn't this happen in the show? Seriously.

Actually, I think your written version would be better. There's so much you can say with words that you can't show in an episode as action-packed as that one was. Still, I'm dying for this to be canon. It was really well-written.
teelduo chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
If only...very enjoyable!
Jill-in-the-Box chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
i loved this! incredibly sensual but far from dirty, and so in character. from the intro where beckett recognizes the constant temptation, to her reckless surrender, to the very delicious tease that follows. i think everyone loves the part about how he's not the sharing type, but my favorite is him pulling the phone out of her pocket and basically just touching her everywhere as he brings it to her ear.
pkl chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This can NOT be complete! You said so yourself:

"To be continued?"

PLEASE!
SarahlovesA chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I absolutely love your writing style. So hot and yet so true to their characters. It reads like a 'real' writer created it, if that makes any sense!
pealee chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
That was really good! Nice piece to tie into that episode. I'm thinking you should write what happens 'after', Rick said so himself that they weren't done!