Reviews for The Blood of the Wicked
BlueJude chapter 1 . 10/5
Oh poor Dean and Sam. So much angst; it's wonderful! I love the FBI AU! Very fun and creative! Thanks for the read. Gave me chills at the end. Castiel made a great villain!
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 1 . 8/3
I love Cas! But I love AU stories too. And this one is pretty good. FBI agents Dean and Sam Winchester? Holy shit! That's hot! Hot damn!
Grettigirl123 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I know you wrote this one a while ago, but I've just found it and had to tell you how beautifully written it is. Loved how you tied all the characters together so naturally, especially letting Ellen be the one in charge. Nice touch! Great story!
Rasei chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
WOW! This story is wonderfully written. I felt bad Jimmy turn out to be a bad guy but the motive made it really clear why he is doing it.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
WOW! Very powerful story! I like this AU

Pretty good D

Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This is a work of art. Your well-paced time-line, intense plot, artful weaving of canon Supernatural ideas into this new setting, and powerful descriptive writing make this an emotional read. The events come full circle in a breath-taking moment when the reader realizes that the murderer is also the man that saved Dean 2 years ago. You've created a story that deserves to be made into a movie.

Not only is it intensely emotional, but you add such amazing imagery to your writing, such as this example:

"To his dying day he will swear that for the most fleeting of moments, an odd trick of the twilight made it look as though the silhouette of two huge wings was etched into the pavement to either side of the body."

dreamerswaking chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
This was awesome. I loved it. Dean as a cop is something I've always been drawn to because of his personality in the show.
ariex04 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Wow. This is wonderful, and pretty powerful. Poor Dean. This is a really intense story you've written- you did a wonderful job with it!
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This was exquisitely amazing!

It has to be one of the best AU fics I've ever read. The FBI is the perfect environment for Sam and Dean and this gives us a glimpse of the incredible impact they both could have had in traditional law enforcement.

I loved how you wove in all our favourite characters from the series. And I especially liked how you ensured that the brothers' bond was still exceptional all though it played out with a more traditional flavour in this AU.

I am absolutely insisting that we get more stories in this Verse. This is even better than Fusion in my humble opinion because I've never read anything like it.

You've hinted at a myriad of things that could be explored further and I hope your muse holds you hostage until you give us more of these fics.

SimplyOut chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Wow. I'm not an AU fic fan at all but boy am I glad I read this. It was just such a powerful story that you could feel the pain of the characters. And the ending was just ... Wow!

I'd looooove to read more in this universe if you ever decided to write something ;)

Awesome job!
JennK528 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Very cool! I can totally see Dean and Sam as crack FBI agents. Your description of Dean at his profiling presentation made me think of how Jensen is when talking about his craft, getting all technical and passionate. :)

Anyway, a brilliant AU! And I loved the teasing notion of Jimmy/Castiel being more than just human...
fifimom chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Amazing. Your writing is just wonderful. Thanks so much for shaing.
LS chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Really well done. I don't usually read AU stories but you did such a good job with the characterizations that it felt like a familiar world. I hope there is more to come!
sylvia37 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Wow, great job. FBI is definitely a great fit for the boys. I would love to see more of them this way. Maybe one dealing with Sam's fallout from the accident. It definitely sounded like there could be a story there.

ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I'm glad to see you write more Supernatural fanfiction.

Federal law enforcement is a good fit as an AU. Most of the SPN crowd would make good law enforcement if their losses had come at the hands of mortal crimminals rather than supernatural ones.

I would like to see more of Sam and Dean as feds.