Reviews for Between The Two Fs
Nep chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Love your story! Please update!
Galistar07water chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
Awe, poor Kouichi. A very sweet and touching moment between the two brothers. I do hope that the older brother will be alright. Please update soon for we are eager to know what will happen next after Kouichi's little coma.
Galistar07water chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
Awe...poor Kouichi. Those were some horrible things Kouji said and it wouldn't be a surprise to see him hurt by it. The sound of crashing glass doesn't sound good...
Galistar07water chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
Wow, this is getting interesting. I wonder what's going on with all of them and why they're acting a bit out of the ordinary...and why would Kouichi delete Takuya's messages...hmmm...
Galistar07water chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Already the first chapter, and I am hooked. I wonder why Kouichi suddenly collapsed in the park...
Kurenai no Musha chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
are you going to fnish this? there's so much story that left abandoned even though it was great. hope this wont be another one like that.
yuki chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope Koichi will be alright. You are great asarikou-chan.
Pheonix09 chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
That was excellent, I loved it and awesome job but I can't wait to read the next chapter so update soon please

Please have Takuya and Kouji comfort each other
nene-san chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
it's amazing
poor kouichi
KOUJ, APOLOGISE!
Things won't turn good if u don't apologise, got it
PorcelainDollxx chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
Oh wow. I would have never have thought that a glass vase fell on Kouichi's head, I actually thought he punched a mirror or something.
And that last part of this chapter like... made my heart melt- sappy, I know, but whatever.
I did feel like last chapter's big explosion fight was like a "whoa there, momentai", and I did think Kouichi had a solid argument because when Takuya called Koji's house and Kouichi answered and he still asked for Koji, I was like "Why couldn't he tell Kouichi?" Though, he had no right to delete Takuya's message off of KOJI'S phone.
ANYWAY. Your story is really good, and I'm excited for your update :D
Sir Frederik chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
Oh no, a fight!

It'd been funny if Kouichi had answered Kouji's punch with one of his own. Or a swift kick. Not that I don't like Kouji. I do very much.

I always thought Kouichi wasn't really part of the group too. At least not the same as the others. They put his character in too late. Like you said, all the fun times they had happened before Kouichi joined them and it was only stress and fighting after.

That was really good. I hope you update soon.
Give it a shot chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
That was cruel bt i liked it. kouji allowed his anger a little too far bt i dont blame him. kouichi's passive nature could drive any one mad. keep writing.
Pheonix09 chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Poor Kouichi, don't make him do something stupid plesae

That was awesome so far, I can't wait to read the next chapter and excellent job
Pheonix09 chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
That was awesome and can't wait for the next chapter
DracoFighter chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
an interesting chapter, if a little confusing, but I will wait to find the answers, looking forward to it