Reviews for only ashes
sydneysages chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
Aww, Kaye, this was just so cute and so utterly powerful! The comparisons between Lucy and Molly are just so beautiful, with her being the complete opposite to her sister. It's really nice for her to be her own character & not just a carbon copy of Molly, which you got across really nicely.

And oh my, the bit where Lysander tells her he'd move mountains for her - oh, Kaye, that was just beautiful! It showed a softer side to her, even in so few words, and it was just so beautifully written, it was amazing.

So utterly perfectly written.

Vicky xx
lowi chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
AFJJGDSDGJKJ THE ENDING!

/jumps up and down

/only mentally because I'm lying in my bed

BUT THE ENDING. THE ENDING. IT WAS SO LUCY SOMEHOW AND SO LYSANDER AND IT MADE ME SO HAPPY AND YAY. :DDDDD
waterlit chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
I find it really admirable how you can pack so much emotion into so few words (:
Queen Nightingale chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
wow! these drabbles are so fantastic, i really hope you continue this collection of pairings (for lack of a better word, haha).

the sirius/dorcas surprised me, but in a good way. you write dorcas brilliantly - especially about her fragility, which is a trait i can really envision her hiding. also, ... every single other one of the pairings was magnificent, i can't even just pick a couple. keep this up, please!

xoxo

q.n.
skwirl chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
Such a beautiful piece. It hasn't got the imagery that you usually put in, but instead you've got this whole raw emotion effect that is ridiculously well-written, and just, captivating.

These are all gorgeous, Kaye, darling.
skwirl chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
Perfect.

This is such a new take on Astoria- Instead of the high-and-mighty pureblood, or the girl from a hated family, she's just a simple receptionist and she seems fun-loving and everything, which makes her such a lovable character.

And the contrast between the two was so well-done, you constantly amaze me.
skwirl chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
KASLJSFKLAS OH DEAR LORD THE FIRST LINE JUST IT WAS LIKE KASLFJSFKLASFASLK

AND THEN THE LAST LINE. I CAN'T EVEN, YOU WRITE SO BEAUTIFULLY, AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE HELL THIS DORCAS PERSON IS PROBS SOME MINOR CHARRIE I'VE FORGOTTEN ABOUT BUT I CAN JUST PICTURE IT SO WELL AND IT'S IN A HUNDRED FRIKKIN WORDS HOW.
skwirl chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
I absolutely adore your imagery here, Kaye, really.

Especially this line:

"...as her fingertips ghost over the whites and blacks."

HOW, HOW DO YOU COME UP WITH THIS STUFF, GIRL. IT IS FANTASTIC. TOO GREAT.

Anyway, absolutely gorgeous piece, this one.
skwirl chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
SAKLDASDKLA I CAN'T I CAN'T HOW HAVE YOU JUST CONVERTED ME TO CHARLIETONKS AKLDSADKLADASKLD.

GOSH STOP STOP BEING GOOD AT THIS.

Ahh, yup.

Lovely, and I'm not just saying that. His emotions are so real in this piece, and the whole self-contradicting motto was beautiful.
skwirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Totally beautiful, Kaye, and completely believable too. You've managed to portray Bella's character through another person's eyes, and the feelings he has of simply wanting what Lucius has adds a nice touch. It's simple and uses all the right words.

:L

YAY!

Also I totally adore that it's exactly a hundred words. Because that sort of thing is hard to pull off, but you've done it perfectly.
lowi chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
Oh, my goodness, Kaye. This was amazing.

Your characterisation of James in this: wonderful. I think it's easy to make him slightly "Mary Sue-y", you know, and forget that he wasn't /that/ perfect. But you made this so believable, he felt so real.

It was like the physical attraction between them was so strong, and I can absolutely imagine this happening.

I was planning on letting you know my favourite line of this, when I realised I had none. Or, I had everything. X3

So, beautiful work, Kaye! &hearts
mckinnon-m chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
This was great. Loved it, like always!
Aisyah chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
Oh my creys AGAIN such a beautiful collection of drabbles. Brava,brava.
lowi chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
Agagsjdjaahd Kaye I love you &hearts

This was just pure perfection; I'm dying.

The writing, the language, the everything.

The pairing, the characterisation, the everything.

&hearts &hearts

/my reviews don't make sense
sydneysages chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
Vicky should g to sleep right now because she has a taster session at the Med School again tomorrow.

Vicky cannot go to bed because she saw this, by one of her favourite writers.

WOW

I LOVE IT!

Impact in 100 words - check!

Amazing writing - check!

Love from Vicky - check!

I can't be bothered to give you a whole really eloquent review, but just get the gist of it: I LOVE IT!

Vickyxx