Reviews for Memoirs of a Jaded Woman
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Nuthin like a good, hot n sexy rollarcoaster ride.
frostedglaze chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Just found this, and wow. How can Bella be with him if he makes out with other women?! Did he have sex with other women, whenever they would take a "break"?

I really wish you would have done a follow up shot, where Bella finds a hotter guy who is a world famous musician, who is faithful, while Edward and his little band just play in seedy bars.
JoviieCyrist chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Cool story.
CSG chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Its hard to find a man that can mak you feel so alive. You better think long & hard before you let him go. If he can change you need to hold on to him! ;) Loved this btw! Thank you for sharing! :)
vivarobsten chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Wow very powerful and great story. Are you planning on expanding? I hope you do.
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Wow. So not a healthy way to live, but loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Omg I loved this one shot! I think you should expand it to a full pic or maybe add a few more chapters? I would totally love to see a grovelling Edward:)) pretty please?:) rock on anyway!:)
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Good story please continue
Scattycow chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
LOL! You already have you loser!
ReluctantRomantic chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Loved this. Definitely a great Bella. I hope you continue it someday; I have so many questions!

Great job.
shaz308 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Bella needs to quit this Edward. Thanks for your story.
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I just reviewed this over at TWCS but just wanted to tell you I really hope you will continue this story and write more!
LoveLifeForgetProblems chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Ummmmm this isnʻt the end right? Because I really really really wanna see what happens next! Will you please please please continue with this because I cannot stand not knowing what happens next! I love this fanfic- and I will love you even more if you continue it!
KNG1986 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
She needs to kick his ass to the curb and change the locks.
barbarito chapter 1 . 10/30/2011