Reviews for Sex Machine
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Oh my. That was different. Very very different. And hot.
IkeaGoddess chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Lots of brilliant plot with even more great lemons - that's what I call a fabulous story. That last lemon was fuck hot.
Sowelu chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I don't read so much sci-fi, but this was a really good discovery! So refreshing. Perfect
Cinnin37 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I've read a few scifi Bellward stories but none and I mean NONE had my emotions all over the place. It was funny because little innocent Bella worked on sexbots then it was hot because she was having sex with one, and then I got all weepy because of the story behind making. Finally I was anxious because I was wondering how Masen would fit into a happy ending if Edward came back and thankfully it all ended with a big ol' happy orgy. I loved it!

Amazing and great work. Can't wait to see current/future fics from you.

Oh, I actually was a little jealous too that Bella had two hot Edward look a likes to play with. Makes me wish I had my own Rob-bot Pattinson to play with...sigh.
Angie.woodruffyahoo.com chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
That was pretty creative- and the lemon at the end was hot, too. Thanks for sharing your work!
alice'sbella chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I want one!
Btterflykiss69 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I loved it!
Bellawitch36 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Now I know what I want for X-mas
AngelBCE chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I WANT ONE! That was so cool, what a wonderful idea for a story! I haven't read anything like that and I loved it! So refreshing to read something new and exciting. Oh, to have two Edwards at your beck and call! As always your writing is brilliant! Just love you!
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Pure Genius...
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I loved it so good wow yummy it also was sad but sweet thank you
CullensTwiMistress chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
OMG! LOVED THIS! Hmmm... an Edward sandwich... oh god! the images, make. them. stop. lol
stelle chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
oh my god! awesome story! loved that threesome with two edwards at the end! thats so hot and sexy! so glad i found this story!
RottenLemonz chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Holy mother of Gawd...that was hot! And I will definitely be begging you for a banner soon. I only just found you, but I've seen some of your work and all I can say is WOW! You are fucking talented! I loved this o/s so much, seriously. And I usually don't like threesomes too much, but since they're both Edward I guess its okay! Lol! Xo, CJ
sleeptalker1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Nyddi recd this on her blog & was so intrigued I had to check out immediately.

So glad I did because I want to put it out there right now that if it ever becomes possible then I'm right there at the top of the list for my own Edward/Masen.
246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »