Reviews for Sex Machine
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I LOVED this story! It was so funny in parts but also sweet especially when the real deal showed up. It was also citrusy good! I hope you will write more of this story even if it is outtakes. Thanks for sharing...where can I get one of those Edward bots? Hehe!
DurtyNelly chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
"Edward and I both moan loudly when Masen sets his cock to vibrate."

Damn ... wish I could set my husband's cock to vibrate. LOL!

Well done, doll. I really liked this!
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
That was hot! I was hoping that they keep masen, very lucky girl
marveecorp chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
wow, so HOT! not possible in reality but your story was beleivable and feels realistic. Now tell me where can i buy one of this sex-bots? ;-)
kdeve2 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Loved the story!
abelline chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This story is supercool! Thanks for writing, I've nveer read smth like this before :)
jonzie chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Loved this one! You created the perfect world of two Edwards. Who wouldn't want that? I'm kinda jealous...can I get ONE at least? Oh, and your inner nerd is awesome!
Passion82 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I love this story...this is my 3rd time reading it...when will you be doing the outake? ;-)
ubuhall chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
awwww, a beautiful soul too. Just goes to show you how fucked up it can get if you don't talk. I mean, Edward could have told her about Rose but didn't...and Bella could have confronted Edward about Rose but she didn't. but hot damn, a Masen sex bot would be perfect! Guess we just have to wait for your story to come true & until 2029 :) ~Tracey xoxox
Oprah Winfrey chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Oh my god, he vibrates! Genius!
o2b18 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I think I would be very tempted to sell my house to get one of those if only they existed.
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Love it... geeky, and fairytale all in one...Thanks for writing!
Wyrmie07 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Wow, that was a hot o/s. I can't imagine how Bella felt when she accidentally overheard that conversation in Edward's office. I can understand why Edward thought it was a revenge thing though.

-Wyrmie
bownbey chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I really enjoyed this one. You are a wonderful writer. Keep up the good work!
asallam1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Great OS! congrats and keep writing!

Cheers.