Reviews for Sex Machine
jonzie chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Loved this one! You created the perfect world of two Edwards. Who wouldn't want that? I'm kinda jealous...can I get ONE at least? Oh, and your inner nerd is awesome!
Passion82 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I love this story...this is my 3rd time reading it...when will you be doing the outake? ;-)
ubuhall chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
awwww, a beautiful soul too. Just goes to show you how fucked up it can get if you don't talk. I mean, Edward could have told her about Rose but didn't...and Bella could have confronted Edward about Rose but she didn't. but hot damn, a Masen sex bot would be perfect! Guess we just have to wait for your story to come true & until 2029 :) ~Tracey xoxox
Oprah Winfrey chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Oh my god, he vibrates! Genius!
o2b18 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I think I would be very tempted to sell my house to get one of those if only they existed.
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Love it... geeky, and fairytale all in one...Thanks for writing!
Wyrmie07 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Wow, that was a hot o/s. I can't imagine how Bella felt when she accidentally overheard that conversation in Edward's office. I can understand why Edward thought it was a revenge thing though.

-Wyrmie
bownbey chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I really enjoyed this one. You are a wonderful writer. Keep up the good work!
asallam1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Great OS! congrats and keep writing!

Cheers.
jenjiveg chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I recently wondered what a threesome with two Edwards and a Bella would look like.

Now I know.

It was fuckhot, but way too short. My only complaint (other than a few typos), is that...lemon was WAY too f*cking short!

Thank you for sharing. I'm thankful, even if I'm greedy.

I would FLOVE a future-take.

Thanks

jenjiveg
MeliLovesFic chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Wow I loved it, it was so different. At first I felt really sad for Bella, she created this bot for herself... and that edward bot was so nice and perfect but it wasn't the real edward.

Omg I love the threesome though, I was wondering what would happen to Masen after Edward came back...guess he was still useful! :)
sonia chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
its kinda cool but creepy too...lol
Bluemouser chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
BRILLIANT! Very touching and eroticly charged.
Tinklewink chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
That was NOT how I thought that story would end...it was better! Lol! Kudos! Such a unique story. Very creative. Thank you for sharing your time and talent with us!
ParasiteGoddess chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I loved this story! So HOT!
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »