Reviews for Sex Machine
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Love it... geeky, and fairytale all in one...Thanks for writing!
Wyrmie07 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Wow, that was a hot o/s. I can't imagine how Bella felt when she accidentally overheard that conversation in Edward's office. I can understand why Edward thought it was a revenge thing though.

-Wyrmie
bownbey chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I really enjoyed this one. You are a wonderful writer. Keep up the good work!
asallam1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Great OS! congrats and keep writing!

Cheers.
jenjiveg chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I recently wondered what a threesome with two Edwards and a Bella would look like.

Now I know.

It was fuckhot, but way too short. My only complaint (other than a few typos), is that...lemon was WAY too f*cking short!

Thank you for sharing. I'm thankful, even if I'm greedy.

I would FLOVE a future-take.

Thanks

jenjiveg
jordanfan360 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Wow I loved it, it was so different. At first I felt really sad for Bella, she created this bot for herself... and that edward bot was so nice and perfect but it wasn't the real edward.

Omg I love the threesome though, I was wondering what would happen to Masen after Edward came back...guess he was still useful! :)
sonia chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
its kinda cool but creepy too...lol
Bluemouser chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
BRILLIANT! Very touching and eroticly charged.
Tinklewink chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
That was NOT how I thought that story would end...it was better! Lol! Kudos! Such a unique story. Very creative. Thank you for sharing your time and talent with us!
ParasiteGoddess chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I loved this story! So HOT!
Rpatz-Wifey chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
That was SO fucking hot! lol... It reminded me of Cullen Robotics. I don't remember who wrote it, except that it was from Twilighted... Oh wow! I just realized I haven't been on there in probably almost a year now. lol! Do you have an account on there?
OPOSOJOJ chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
That was so weird and yet so hott!
soobliette chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Sexual perfection and divne imperfection. Hot damn. Loved it. Great story, great writing and the science sounds legit. Outtakes? Yes, please.
BG300 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
youngandmature chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
A very hot and enjoyable read for sure.

I liked that there was an inspiration behind Masen.

Do the bots have the capacity to have their own feelings? Like pretend Bella dumped Masen, would he have been devastated?

I have to say as much as I enjoyed the story, the ending wasn't quite for me (threesome). I get that Masen is a robot, but the idea of sharing your loved one freaks me out a bit. I also feel sorry for the real Edward, as he himself cannot give Bella the ultimate pleasure - Masen as well is needed for that. Does that make sense?

Alright, I'll end my rambling now. Can't wait to see more though! :D Despite that one thing, I really did love it :)
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »