Reviews for Sex Machine
JocyACullen chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
HOLY SHIT 2 EDWARDS! -that was my only thought when i was reading the story. :)
ffictionreader01 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Loved it.
Madison Elliott chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
That was so good! I would love to read an outtake down the road Loved it!
keyecullen chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Dayum! Where do I get a Masen? *dies laughing* I have to say that this is the most original story that I have read in a while. Loved the story line. Sex-bots? Awesome!

While I know that you are not interested in turning this into a full fanfic, I would be interested in reading any other tidbits that you feel like writing!

bookishblue chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
OH, I loved this one! What a unique idea! I've never thought about that amazing possibility...hmmm, my own Edward. Great writing. I feel like I read a much longer story in just one short go. That's got to be hard to write. Thanks!
Banriona chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Absolutely. Fucking. Amazing. And the best bit was of course the end ;) hehe x
Darkangel0470 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
All i can say its a shame they cant make Masen Sex Bots as i reckon they would be in huge demand and sold pretty quickly ;)
garddita17 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
One of the most original story ideas I have read. And I really liked it. I was worried for Masen, so glad Edward and Bella kept him around for their pleasure. ;)
IccaSpriggs chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I enjoyed this and I'm so glad that the story ended this way.I kinda wanted this type of ending.

I'm so happy that Bella has the real Edward back in her life.

Thanks for sharing.
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I'm glad they kept Masen around. He was such a sweetheart. That would be pretty messed up to see your likeness everywhere in the form of sextoys. He must have really loved her to be so forgiving.
rubybeachdragnfly chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
very nice! :D:D:D
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
In the spirit of sci-fi fic, I loved it. Imagine being able to order a cloned Edward...pre-programmed. Lovely.
XvenominmybloodX chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
WANT. What a genius idea! Loved it!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I want a masen too!

I adore your story.
heygirl18 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
What a hot glimpse at the future ;)

Loved the O/S - thanks for writing and sharing! xx