Reviews for Sex Machine
kinsano chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I LOVED IT! What could be better than 2 Edwards? Cool story-the futuristic aspect was great and just hot beyond belief overall!
shinzonx chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Saw this rec'd at ADF. Very cool read, I love me some sci-fi. :)
FranRichards chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Wow, how hot is this story! Any chance of an epi?
Did My Heart Love til Now chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I fucking loved this. I can't explain it but wlslncbcklljaj this was amazing.
Saren Kol chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This story is awesome! I'm so glad that they found a way to keep Masen around and not just toss him away. I can't stand stories/movies where robots are created and then just tossed when something better comes along.

Dear Santa,

I want a Masen sex bot for Christmas.

Love Saren

LOL!
Welcome2MyWorldxoxo chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Wow! I can honestly say that I have never read anything like this in my whole entire life. lol. Interesting one-shot!
Rochelle88 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This is one of the most creative, and hottest, fics I've read. Who knew robots could be so sexy? Thank you for sharing this amazing story!
PrincesaCullen chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This story is like nothing i've ever read. It was amazing.
soapladyjen chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Don't restrain your inner pervy nerd! This O/S was great! I really was expecting the bot to turn out to be the real Edward, pretending to be Masen.

Thank you for posting this!
culleni42 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
cool fic...and intense lemons between masen,bella & edward..whew!...more outtakes pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee
Erikajo chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
LOVED your inner nerd! What a cool story! Women wouldn't need real men if Masens really existed. LOL! :)
badjujube chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This is so cool! What a great idea! I thought it was kinky and sweet and original all at the same time. Thanks for sharing! JuJu
AH Darling chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I thought that it was interesting and hot. Thanks for sharing!
texasbella chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Love Love LOVE this! Very original and heartfelt...not too mention hot as fuck! Great job soapy!
annaharding chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Oh, wow! Edward times two! I want a set!

Thanx for the fun!