Reviews for Sex Machine
ENAddict chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Brilliant! DP with 2 Edwards was genius! C x
CharliDenae chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Loved it! Very original and very hot! I sure would like one of Bella's 'Masens'... I wouldn't care what hair and eye color it had either. LOL!

Great story!
Twiligurl chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Damn! I want to know where I can get me one of those "Masen" bots. Lol. Bella is one lucky girl to have him and the real Edward. Very interesting concept. I liked it :)
JaddaMarie13 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
OMG ! How fuckin awesome this fic is to be able to create your love and to keep him with you forever .and then to find out that the man you designed him after really loved you and wanted to be with you 's so perfect thanks for going to your as you say dork side!
RobsLover10 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I loved this! it was amazing! Thanks for writing it!
Virginia May chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Oh, my God... I can't believe I'm even gonna review this. (I usually do NOT sign my name to reviews for smutty one-shots, but this...) Great job, lady! Honestly, what kept me reading was the mystery behind why she'd made her Masen and also how it would be resolved. I can't really imagine a man wanting to play with another man under normal circumstances, but it's almost like a living mirror for this Edward. And aren't all men more than a bit narcissistic on some level? Again, I am embarrassed to admit it, but I totally loved this.

*blushes & goes to read it again*
DirtyBit ECLuvr3 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
WOW, that was super hot... I mean who wouldn't love having 2 Edwards? GREAT STORY!
Discordia81 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
*faints* *dies* holy hell that was hot!

Such an original premise for a story. And remarkably thorough for a one-shot. I really loved the back story with Edward (the original) and that they were able to make things work when they reconnected. I was hoping you'd have Masen join them and I was so glad to see that happen! Loved it!
MinaRivera chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Okay... I need that bot RIGHT. THE. FUCK. NOW! Is there a 2 for 1 special for your loyal readers and fans? PLEASE? LOL

That was weird and hot and nerdy and all things wonderful! LOL

Hope you write a little kinky outtake of this... I wonder if the real Edward would be the dom or the sub... I let you think of that...

Mechcat chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Ha. Good stuff. Thanks!
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I loved so good!
tinkrbell72 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Great story! I saw this rec on FB so I wanted to check it out:) makes me want a Mason of my own, lol! I liked the ending where they ll were together and happy.
kinsano chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I LOVED IT! What could be better than 2 Edwards? Cool story-the futuristic aspect was great and just hot beyond belief overall!
shinzonx chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Saw this rec'd at ADF. Very cool read, I love me some sci-fi. :)
271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »