Reviews for Sex Machine
AH Darling chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I thought that it was interesting and hot. Thanks for sharing!
texasbella chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Love Love LOVE this! Very original and heartfelt...not too mention hot as fuck! Great job soapy!
annaharding chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Oh, wow! Edward times two! I want a set!

Thanx for the fun!
Sapphire2011 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Holy hell! That was hot! Um...where can I get me one of those?
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Ok excuse me I think I need to change my panties...God!That was HOT!
princess07890 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
DEAR HEAVENS woman, are you trying to kill us with your lemons? Gee! I really loved this SO much! But, unfortunately, I found one tiny error your beta missed, here "But of course, Madame. You should also know that many of the other Masons have bathed with me. " It should be "Masens"; it is fixed everywhere else, but not here :) Hope there is a future-take for us :)
fanfichardcore chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
So fucking hot! Loved it. I want real Edward with a dash of Masen please. ;-D
ruinedbyrob chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
So, um, where can I get one? Nice o/s. Drew me right in and kept me until the end. I'm surprised Edward forgave her so soon. But loved that he did.

Thank you for sharing.

RuinedbyRob
AccioBeer chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Amazing!
Nonita chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
So hot!
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Wow! That was intense. Now I want both an Edward and a Masen.
melanieintn chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Well, that was different. The best of both worlds, having a human Edward and a robot Edward. Thanks for writing it, and I enjoyed reading it!
XxTwilight CrystalxX chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I don't usually read one shots but when I saw this in my inbox and read the summary, I had to read it. I just saw a video yesterday about clones of Robert Pattinson. I believe they were called pattz but I can't remember. I just thought it ironic that I found this story today. I simply loved it. Who wouldn't want to have their very own Edward? You have a brilliant mind and I love the way it works. I am also a BIG fan of your manips. You're truly gifted. Please continue with both of your fabulous talents. I will be rec'ing this story out and it will be going in my favorites. I'm looking forward to more of your work.
Bunch2009 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Loved it! So hot.
FFLoverLaura chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
LOVED it girl! GREAT job! I want one PLEASE! Well done! :)
246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »