Reviews for Sex Machine
missmelly chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Well, that is just all ways hot! Thank you for sharing that!
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
It's wonderful that no one was left out in the end! This story was on someone's favorite list, and I thought I'd give it a try. Loved it!
xXDeviouslyInnocentXx chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Damn.. awesome story the plot was amazing and oh God that last sex scene with Masen and Cullen so freaking hot
RavindeHale chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
It was funny where Masen had a big mouth
ImYours1901 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Hot DAMNNN! I re-read that last part so many times, I um really want a future outtake.. Please? x
TaleTerror chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Loved it, so different as well. Glad that Edward or Masen weren't jealous to let Bella enjoy both of them at the same time.
driemygrl chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I need a damn sex robot! Dangit why are we not funding this ! Lol loved the story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I fucking love this story.
pauleen chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
At first i thought, how creepy of her? Then she explains why the sexbot and i think sad but still creepy. Then i wondered that if the real Edward is back for good. Can i have Masen? I know, I'm creepy too. Lol.
Bookish Worm chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Loved it.
I'm stupid into Almost Human and this story gave me something that regulated television won't. :D

Oh yea and it WAS SO FRAKKING HOT!
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
holy crap! that was super super super super hot..i'm talking so hot I gotta reread this RIGHT NOW! hot damn! wow!
TheUnderStudy chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
HOLY MOLY! WOW! WOW! Just *faints*

Yeah that was absolutely fantastic. If this was a longer fic, I don't think I could handle it. Great premise and I am glad that the girls over on Nerdy's page suggested it.
Sarah Amin chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Damn that was so freaking gooood !
BlackheartedBella chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Awwweessoooommme!
I want an Edward Masen and Edward Cullen tooooo!
Loved it!