Reviews for Sex Machine
BlackheartedBella chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Awwweessoooommme!
I want an Edward Masen and Edward Cullen tooooo!
Loved it!
Xoxoxo
Maheen
sanutaz chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
i totally loved this.
freakybella chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Wow! I want my very own Edward. Or two! That was sexy as hell!
sophiacorgi chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I really enjoyed this. The storyline was interesting, plus it was super hot. Glad Bella and Edward got their HEA and kept Masen. Great job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Very interesting plot.

I thought the reason why Bella made her 'Masen' to be a replica of Edward was because she missed him due to a tragedy (like he had died) so with that thought, I was already welling up. Glad I was wrong but boy was that confrontation awkward.

Great job!
Signed -K chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Omfg. So hot. Loved it. Read the A/N at the end but I do wish you'd expand. Make it a two or three shot ;) I now want a masen...
Fliberty chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This is a bit nuts but hot and entertaining too :-)
chantiemaya chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Awesome story, very original angle!
Ophelia85 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
That was a fun read!
NKubie chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I saw this mentioned in a conversation over on FB and the premise sounded intriguing. So glad I checked it out. This was hot! I was feeling so bad for Masen when the real Edward showed up. I'm glad you found a great (and also hot) way to include them both. No wonder she keeps passing out. I would too! LOL
London Man chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Very original. Loved the two Edwards. Good Work!
gigi grinning chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I like this story very much. For awhile , I thought that the bot would be E in disguise since he disappeared to Paris, not knowing how close the bots resemble humans (since Jacob was mistaken for a bot). Fun story, thank you!
rayray521 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Whoa! That was completely crazy! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Wow, Great Story. I want a Mason bot for me. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013