Reviews for Sex Machine
alisapay1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Yeah, I really liked this one and there were some great hot lemons! Thanks for writing...mwah!
Nannygoat AKA Brenda chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Ok where can I place my order for an Edward :-)
Beans827 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Oh man, that was awesome! I think you could easily sell those Masen sex bots to a million or two lonely Twilight fans! Dang girl! If only fantasy COULD be reality! Loved it. That was just great! Crap, now I am late for work! Thanks for sharing!
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Sex Machine has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I looved it! :D I soo hope that there is a Futuretake!
Rainy79 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Holy shit! I didn't really think this was going to be up my alley, but decided to give it a try anyway. Damn, am I glad I did! So fucking hot! And such an original idea too. Absolutely floved it! The whole thing was amazing, but the threesome scene just about did me in lol.
Halo221 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
You managed to fit a lot of story (and sex!) into this one shot!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I think this is great. believe it or not I have dreamed of having my own bot just for sex could really go for that one that totally satisfied you and didn't fall asleep in a few minutes leaving you wanting yes I want one
QuietForce09 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I really like the idea of the sex bots. I've never heard of anything like it an it makes the story that much more interesting. It also helps that the Masen bots originate from Edward. All in all, I loved it. I wanna get me a Masen bot now. ;)
erinnicole010584 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Type your review here...
MoCullen chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Where can I order me a Masen?! That ending was awesome!
elenalena chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
What a dream! Can you please send me my Masen/Edward? OMG, what a dream! Great story!
withany chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This was such a fun story! I thought that Masen would turn out to be the real Edward, somehow managing to substitute himself, but the idea of a threesome is way more entertaining. You are warped in a very good way. :)
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I want me a sex toy like Masen...dang!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013