Reviews for Friends never say goodbye
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
iluvhappyendings chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
This is one of the most emotional fanfics i've ever read, it's absolutely brilliant, i luv it! It seems so real, like something J.K Rowling wrote.
SiriuslyFunny chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
wow. that was sad! i cried badly.
M is for Marauder chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
HOW SWEET! ~sniffle
moonygirl chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
This is the saddest fic I think I've ever read. Don't take it as an insult! It was great! I've never read a story like this one- most of them are about stupid Hermione/Draco stuff. Ew. This is nothing against you, because you didn't make it up (JK did), but I am so upset that Sirius and Remus thought each other the spy. Very depressing. One last comment- I HATE PETER WITH A PASSION! Later!
Sara chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
A very sweet fanfic.
Dreamscapes Symphonic chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
It's so sad, but really in character. I liked it a lot. I don't recognize the song. Who sings it?
LoneWolf chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Yay! I'm the 100th reviewer! This was areally cute, and I'm almost crying now. I love Sirius. You should write a sequel, about...tomorrow...
Titanic-HarryPotter-lvr chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Now im gonna cry, it's so sad, yet...there are really no words to describe how much i love this story! Now i'm gonna have to read it over and over agian. :) You have to be an amazing writer to write this, don't stop writing. Thanks.
Jedi Solo chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
That is one of the sadest things I have ever read! that was sad-SAD-I have ters in my eyes as I write this-keep up the writing-you seem to have a nack at this! Remus rules and Sirius is top dog!
By the way could you do me a favour and r and r my story FINAL LEGACY O MWPP for me-I hope you enjoy-
freakyfairy chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
So so true. I love it so much, it's brilliant.
sweet-love16 chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
oh wht a swett story or is a it a song in the making it was very good keep the work up i love this story it has a lot of compassiona it is has mean it really is a great story so kepp the good work up pleas do htis is the type of story i like!
heartslovers chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
OMG it made me cry it was so sad and now that I know what'll happen to Sirius just makes me cry even more and i just can't understand why. This is awesome and ...dammit why am i still crying? It was just so sweet and sad.
arressayy chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Very nice. It's so sad to think of all this group of friends has gone through...Particularly Remus and Sirius. The song you chose went very well with the fic. "Friends never say goodbye." -sniffle-

AA Battery chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
goodness, just make me sob my eyes out before bed y don't ya! And then James die... oh god! Depression!

-The Energizer