Reviews for Constellations
Bubba10211 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Wow just amazing i love your story man just love it. I posted a story and was wondering if you could review it for me id really appriciate it.
Lizzie chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
Again, beautiful.
Lizzie chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Wow... Beautifully written.
Wanna Write 123 chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Wow. I've read a lot of bad lovey-dovey fanfic about Owen and Anakin, or Owen and Luke but you're the first I've seen to explore Owen's and Shmi's relationship. And I like that you gave Owen some resentment towards Anakin, which explains some of his behavior in the original trilogy. Two thumbs up.
vickykezia23 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
cool
alex chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
very cool
BloodyRoses chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Brilliant. You always take me to places with these characters that I hadn't even considered on my own. I look forward to every new post :)
lealila chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
Funny how you make him resentful of Anakin's presence, even if he isn't here. There's that impression in the AotC novel, but hardly noticable. I'm glad that you included Owen's resenfullnees. It makes sense.

Good job.
BloodyRoses chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
You wrote a Star Wars story! Squee! Your corruption is now complete! *happy dance*

It's sweetly romantic, just a little sad and absolutely perfect. I loved it 8D
lealila chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Really interesting look on Padme through her mother's eyes. Some gramatical errors, but otherwise really good.
Kaito Lune chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Jobal Naberrie...I don't remember that name from the Star Wars franchise. Hm, but anyway, I really like how this piece was written.