Reviews for Sealed Legacy
Saurito chapter 45 . 6/19
Loved reading this, but sometimes when characters say things like “this is mostit annoys me, if you could, please try to calm down on that, other than that small error, amazing story!
LuluViBritania chapter 36 . 6/16
[Plus, Kyuubi told me that you took the Yang half of his chakra so I'd like to hear about that also.]
iirc his father took the Yin half not the Yang half
LuluViBritania chapter 20 . 6/15
so why did the idiot not first at least look for red hair? he would have found Karen almost immiediatly if he did so
yendenikhil1 chapter 45 . 6/12
I am loving it!
Brother Of Void chapter 11 . 6/10
Neji since you talk about fate, your fate is to die before you get laid.
benjamin chapter 45 . 6/7
Uno de los mejores fanfic que e leido todo el plan de los uzumakis para culpar a akatsuki, el carácter de la hija de jiraya el cambio de personalidad de sasuke (en otros fanfic sobre este ultimo nunca me convencieron y al final solo por ello dejaba de leerla pero en ese es absolutamente lo contrario) los personajes (como van creciendo y desarrollándose) y como se desarrolla la historia asi como las misiones que creas asi como los personajes que inventas es increíble hasta podria decir que hasta el momento has superado la historia original algo que pocos logran, solo puedo decir felicidades que sigas adelante con esta historia y realmente admiro tu trabajo .
MrFloridaMan chapter 1 . 6/5
I thought that the story felt somewhat familiar, I had no idea that this was kind of an overhaul of the Neo Yondaime. I think that in that regard this story is great, and on its own it's even greater. Although I can't wait for the next chapter for Neo Yondaime as I just re-read that story. I really do hope you come back to this story, and I hope you can recover from losing those chapters a while back. I truly love this story
Tsuki-HimeDarknessSamuraiYuri chapter 45 . 5/28
Sensei Please Continue this story... T_T
I love it and I wish to keep reading them...
Please sensei please...
pironoid123 chapter 1 . 5/26
I mean fanfic
pironoid123 chapter 1 . 5/26
I will say this now excellent job with this fabric
ReadR13 chapter 45 . 5/14
I love this story, hope you continue it.
GinnyLover14 chapter 45 . 4/21
I really like how you redeemed Sasuke. Usually its just "forgive me" "okay".

I'm a bit surprised Tayuya isnt an Uzumaki.

Danzo needs to go ASAP.

I'm of 2 minds about the Shion situation. I'm fine with either way as long as it really doesnt effect Hinata.

Hanabi and Ko need to be paired together. Or possibly Ko and Sakuya.
Sirajknight chapter 45 . 4/20
This story is awesome. Well thought out and continuously captivating. Keep it up!
nickclause chapter 45 . 4/2