Reviews for Sealed Legacy
nachonicolini98 chapter 48 . 5/27
When does the next chapter come out?
Red1ace86 chapter 11 . 5/24
Love how you make sasuke an asshole but a reasonable one that can see logic in most things, you make him hatable but leave room for redemption you’re a great writer
Red1ace86 chapter 9 . 5/24
Love this story, I love that you didn’t just make naruto a jiraya clone but have some of his traits and some of his fathers, I can’t stop reading this so great job
WalkersCrown chapter 16 . 5/20
I hate the fact that Naruto wouldn't behave like that in Hinata's presence. This story is slowly losing its luster the more you have him openly flirt with other women.
WalkersCrown chapter 13 . 5/20
this is great...outside of naruto openly flirting with other women when we know Hinata would not flirt with other men this is good. I'm picking up some harem vibes but I'm hoping I'm wrong.
WalkersCrown chapter 4 . 5/20
I'd actually rather you do that be I hate when people put Sasuke near Hinata... the one woman he don't look his direction but instead of the direction of the one boy now one gave a crap about. But as long as he does get his hands on her I'm good.
Currahee506 chapter 48 . 4/28
more please
Akuma KamiKaze chapter 48 . 4/27
When will this get updated...Its been more than 2 years...!

SED LIFE
sed life
hahahaha really? xD Trying to get a love triangle going, and with sasuke hahhaa typical shitty fanfic writers rofl xD
Habra 2 temporada o es el fin?
LordofTerror chapter 47 . 3/26
I seriously don't know why you made sakuya so easily dispatch kono and hanabi like they where that weak it's off putting when authors make their O.C's that strong for no reason
Visionless1 chapter 48 . 3/26
well, it's been slightly more than a year and some of us are wondering when you will continue this story. You didn't exactly leave off on a cliff hanger, but I always find it frustrating when I get involved with a story only to have it just stop. please continue this story. thanks.
RedTheVariant chapter 12 . 3/24
i get that Naruto like being praised and all and actually craves to make up for his lack of attention from any figure in his life. but this is starting get weird. for me. I'm good at alot of things. but I'm not used to getting praised or conplimented on those accomplishments so when I do get a compliment it catches me off guard and confuses me..
derek chapter 48 . 3/21
maaaaaas
Frank200 chapter 43 . 3/15
Porque ya nunca la continuas te.?
4,805 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »