Reviews for Sealed Legacy
tuyetvoiphamdat chapter 3 . 21h
fuck off sasuke, hinata is for naruto
I like the writing style and the storyline... but it seems to harem for my liking... Ik that it’s a very subtle romance that naruto and hinata have but I feel like it’s kinda misleading because the fan fiction was dubbed and a romance/drama! I feel like it’s kind of adventure/romance honestly. I wish there was more naruhina moments... I feel like I. Searching for them too much and somehow every time they happen it somehow ends up talking about someone else.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 5 . 8/10
I love when Sasuke thoughts go to "There must be a way to resist that Jutsu".
a guy1013 chapter 45 . 8/9
ok I finally am up to date on this update if you can man please or at least tell us if you're dead or dropping this
FF-loverHP1 chapter 45 . 8/7
hahaha the ending there
Mavenenti chapter 10 . 8/2
VTGcb.
Gotts chapter 45 . 7/25
I don't understand why you allow enemy this big to be alive at all. seriously at this point there enough enemy in Naruto without adding more of them to list. After some time when you let all the enemy of Naruto live and not get the justice that they deserve it's become an extremely boring story. because it will be only a talk and talk story. seriously after almost 7 year of writing this story and you are not even close to of going near shippuden.
NARUMOKA chapter 45 . 7/25
please continue and complete this story
wtf chapter 2 . 7/22
god i hate stalker bitchs like hinata deff hate that pink hair slut
DARTHCAEDUS2 chapter 45 . 7/18
This is a Fantastic story. I really hope you update this story soon. SEE YOU NEXT UPDATE.
s.k.f.f.f chapter 45 . 7/8
very nice, late on reading
Robthekiwi121 chapter 1 . 6/28
The whole "Neji (age 14)" thing is a very annoying habit you seem to have in your writing style
Saurito chapter 45 . 6/19
Loved reading this, but sometimes when characters say things like “this is mostit annoys me, if you could, please try to calm down on that, other than that small error, amazing story!
LuluViBritania chapter 36 . 6/16
[Plus, Kyuubi told me that you took the Yang half of his chakra so I'd like to hear about that also.]
iirc his father took the Yin half not the Yang half
LuluViBritania chapter 20 . 6/15
so why did the idiot not first at least look for red hair? he would have found Karen almost immiediatly if he did so
4,183 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »