Reviews for Sealed Legacy
chemiczen chapter 8 . 7/15
I tried. I really did, but the dialogue, it's just WAAAY too cringy.

And the romance! They're children! How am I supposed to take that seriously without being a pedophile? This is why romance doesn't work in this fandom nine times out of ten. They all start the romance pre-shippuden. And it just falls flat.
guest chapter 40 . 7/3
Cut the crap with digimon and update this story.
Sergio Silva chapter 40 . 7/3
Update... NOW!
Brilliantly done. Cant wait for the next chapter
mckertis chapter 2 . 6/27
Terrible writing. Boring. Too much canon.
Sa06Ev12 chapter 38 . 6/25
most cool plot twist ever. greatest plot i ever seen
Sa06Ev12 chapter 40 . 6/25
cool as always. you bend cannon events to your will.. very impressive
marquis.shax chapter 4 . 6/24
not sure if you know this or not or if it was possibly intentional but you contradicted yourself about that seal in a later chapter. You said when Naruto was applying it that if there was a seal mistress then she could put the seal on Hinata but it would bring up many questions Naruto didn't want to answer but in later chapters when Naruto was going to apply it to Hanabi and Honoka interrupted it was said that only he as clan head of the Uzumaki clan could do apply it instead of teaching it to Honoka and having her put it on Hanabi
Sa06Ev12 chapter 27 . 6/24
cool
Sergio chapter 40 . 6/14
Where is the next chapter?
gunzen chapter 37 . 6/13
Maybe Hinata can talk to Naruto about using the elemental Juuken, the Lion fist Juuken, the long range Juuken, and the anti Juuken, as bargaining chips. If the Hyuuga remove the caged bird seal from the branch members, Naruto and Hinata will teach the four styles to the Hyuuga clan.

This will make the Hyuuga very powerful. If Naruto continues on his path to Hokage, the Hyuuga clan will be great allies. What better way to tie the Hyuuga clan to himself by making them more powerful? This and him marrying their clan heiress will certainly deliver the Hyuuga to him.

Of course, there will be some protests from the elders, but I don't think that they would be stupid deny anything that will make them stronger. The four new fighting styles will also enhance and place a new element into the Hyuuga fighting style. This will make them unpredictable again. This will be a great advantage because, if you are mostly limited to fighting hand to hand, your style will become predictable. With the new styles, the Hyuuga will be unpredictable.
Seriously! If could shushin to the tower then why the hell did he not use his clones to shushin Sasuke, Sakura and Karin. You did mention that his clones had to find some place, but he could have just shushined them to where Team 8 was, as he knew of that place.
Rick chapter 40 . 6/10
Next chapter please
saiyanvegeta1648 chapter 40 . 6/3
Please update soon.

I have read this story four times since i last reviewed and honestly i arrive at the same conclusion that Naruto IS VERY intimate with Hanabi.
It is NOT a healthy relationship they have.
Naruto spending time with Hanabi BEHIND Hinata's back is BETRAYING TRUST HINATA HAD FOR NARUTO.
If its not a harem than its unhealthy.
Like i said previously I'm strictly Naruhina not Naruhinaharem so please specify correctly.

Also stop giving such importance to Hanabi if Hinata is to be with Naruto.

Cause the path it is leading will ( not MAY but WILL ) lead to possibly one of the 2 outcomes:

1. Naruto cheating on Hinata with Hanabi
2. Hanabi making moves on Naruto leading to bad blood between sisters only for Naruto's sadistic amusement.

Chances are of occuring 1st choise are more ( speaking from experience coz it is what happened in my situation).

My ex-girlfriend had a close friend with whom she spent most out of my knowledge and next thing i know she was cheating on me with him.

I find myself in Hinata's position coz i trusted her and loved her more than anything and also due to my lack of knowledge regarding their interactions.
Naruto is in my ex's position cause of not telling me of her interactions and not being honest enough with Hinata like she was with me. She kept them secrets similar to Naruto who is betraying Hinatas trust by spending time with Hanabi behind Hinatas bach EVEN NOW ( be that a clone of him ) and leading Hanabi on.

Hanabi is like my exes friend. She knows her sister loves Naruto and Naruto loves her sister ( though i doubt Narutos love for Hinata cause he is not trustworthy and is a cheater ).

If Naruto values his love for hinata than he MUST NOT SPEND TIME WITH HANABI.

A man once told me that a TRUE MAN is the one who has only THREE most important women in his life
His mother
His wife
His daughter

If a man has multiple women excluding above three and claims to love them than he is not trustworthy and will betray you the first chance he gets.

So NARUTO SHOULD NOT lead Hanabi and REMIND HER THAT HE IS IN LOVE WITH HER SISTER NOT HER SO STOP PURSUING HIM AND DONT BE A SPOILED BRAT OR BEHAVE LIKE ONE.

Cause the path she is choosing will lead to either her being heartbroken or her sister.

And if Naruto practices Polygamy than Hinata should either be with someone else ( like a oc ( me )) who is a one woman man or should practice polyandry cause it is only fair.

Also have someone pursue hinata like a oc of your choice or make me one if Naruto cheats on her with Hanabi or someone else by either a kiss or sex.

Also if Hanabi makes a move on Naruto by kissing or any other intimate action whether by Narutos choice or not should be on his shoulder cause he knows about Hanabi and us still not doing anything to stop it and should be considered cheating on his behalf.
Looking forward to see what you will do with Hanabi situation.
SergioSilva chapter 40 . 5/31
Vai demorar para publicar o próximo capítulo?
3,654 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »