Reviews for Sealed Legacy
Genesis1212 chapter 3 . 2/18
Oh this is a twist definitely didn't expect Sasuke to do that. o.o
Genesis1212 chapter 1 . 2/17
right from the jump the start was interesting and can't wait to start into this story! I've read MANY Naruto fics and I have a few ideas on where this heads and I'll devour these coming chapter s with vigor!
I find it hard to believe that Tsunade would know Mito was the ninetails host.

Also too much focus on Mito. She wasnt that much of a badass.
TheWateringWizard chapter 18 . 2/13
Hanabi is so cute! I really appreciate the fact that there isn't any bashing in your story. Especially Hiashi. NaruHina are the epitome of loveliness
TheWateringWizard chapter 9 . 2/13
God I absolutely adore your NaruHina! They have been fantastic since the start! I'm glad you don't bash anyone in your story, it makes it more believable
lokyyt chapter 42 . 2/11
more please keep typing and please reply
Tobi1220 chapter 42 . 2/10
I like this story a lot it has an original feel to it but I wonder if Naruto will find more stuff in Uzushiogakure like a hidden vault full of jutsu like in the story THE UZUMAKI DESCENDANT that was a real eye opener for me, still keep up the great work you've been doing in this story.
ShadowPhoenix1989 chapter 42 . 2/7
Very good story did not stop reading until I finished all the chapters, really well written and great plot line with great character development.
Can not wait for more chapters.
blhuez08 chapter 42 . 2/6
I got to say wow! This has become one of my favorite Naruto Fanfictions.

It's funny, engaging, has witty dialogue lines and the plot doesn't suffer with all of these. And of course the fight scenes! I don't really know how to put it into words. But I can say that this is a masterpiece with all the Naruto Fanfic that I read.

oh, and I really love the monologue between of his Clones in the Academy! The bessssssst!
Sexy Fox girl chapter 42 . 2/5
To make tayuya safe In konoha naruto could clair that she is à secret member of the uzumaki clan
Shinigami Miroku chapter 33 . 1/30
I hope Sasuke and Tayuya get revenge on Orochimaru ('cause you just know it's not gonna stay a secret that only Orochimaru and Kabuto know)... not even they deserve that level of manipulation (heck, I wouldn't even have used it on canon!Sasuke), especially not Tayuya.
Great chapter 42 . 1/30
I love your story! The elements, the story itself, the pairings (I must admit, it is the first time I find a SasukexTayuya story). Love it! Looking forward to more!

PS How did Naruto overcome the physical limits he has in a 13 year old body? I mean, some articles say that exercising too much or too frequent for a kid may cause damage to his/her body, although in moderation it is a benefit... But here, Naruto is punching full grown ninja with his body strength alone.
EliteQuad chapter 8 . 1/28
I seriously thought it was either Hanabi was stalking hime too, or she masturbated to thoughts of him.
I can't wait for the next chapter to come out.
flame55 chapter 42 . 1/15
This is great I really love this story
3,815 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »