Reviews for Sealed Legacy
ferduran chapter 36 . 3/3
That was a great chapter and the next one looks also great. I just hope that while Naruto is facing Itachi, Hinata het to face Kisame because it is time that we see Hinata at full power on a real battle, because if Naruto told her about akatsuki I am sure that she will be serious about someone that is trying to hurt her Naruto, and the reaction of everyone when they know that Hinata fought agains a seven mizu swordmans will be very interesting.
guest chapter 36 . 3/3
Your story really good. Don't let anyone tell you different. Write it the way you want to write it.
erox chapter 36 . 3/3
I bow down to you for updating
docfrodo2 chapter 36 . 3/3
Wow, great chapter
Planetary Maelstrom chapter 36 . 3/3
The chapter seemed rushed and the Talk no Jutsu was way too overused. I'm sorry to say this but IF this story turns into a multiple women/harem fic, I swear I won't read any of your stories ever again. The trolling was fun at first but now it's just downright annoying and frustrating. Don't ruin this awesome story. :
guest chapter 36 . 3/2
it literally the only story i read. thank you for updating.
crazypaul00 chapter 36 . 3/2
superb chapter can be overdone by you only
keep the good work up and try update soon
LordHatredX chapter 36 . 3/2
awesome story

! ! ! ! !
The viewers who like to read this fan fiction should know the author might updated near before or the end of march.

P.S. Expect the living hell you going have to wait.
JintonNaruto chapter 36 . 3/2
i'm sure Minato suspected why isn't the Uchiha clan around during the Invasion.
Adiaze chapter 36 . 3/1
Nice wrap-up arc chapter. More on the next. I would think that Hinata would get at least an S-rank as well since she did defeat Gaara single handed without a scratch to her. A-rank would be quite mild. Naruto high-S would be about right.

Disliking Shion already, although I know where you're going with. But any proposal to Hiruzen would just be that. I think that Hiruzen would be extra careful on simply agreeing since he dont want to alienate or piss off naruto at this point and he cannot agree on a clan's opinion.

Naruto is getting too many girls bordering to Harem already. :P Although if he remains to Hinata nno matter what then I think that's cool. (like Kirito with Asuna in SAO although he have girls liking him). I get annoyed with wishy washy main character in harem animes.

I presume Hinata vs Kisama and Naruto vs Itachi next. Lets see this happen!
CainOmega106 chapter 5 . 3/1
I would like to point out that Hinata has a Fire/Lightning affinity not water.
fanficreader71 chapter 36 . 3/1
Great chapter, I enjoyed reading your latest update.
hinataellis chapter 36 . 3/1
Ohhhh more drama!
Hektols chapter 36 . 3/1
Very productive chapter, Naruto got new allies and a chance to be with his father.

So a new Uzumaki? It will be good if he found other clan members while looking for Naruto.

Will Shion make the infamous request she made at the end of the movie? It would be priceless to see Hinata's reaction.

Can't wait to see how Minato's words affected the villagers.
2,991 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »