Reviews for Sealed Legacy
ZyiareHellsing chapter 40 . 8h
Thanks for the great update!
Roxie.88 chapter 40 . 13h
Freaking awesome chapter! Loved that naruto found a new clansmen but will he co tongue to hunt tsunade and finish the job he was paid to do? Will his brethren like his answer to why he put kumo and kiri against one another? And how far will konohamaru get I. His trying? And will hanabi stop flirting with her sisters boyfriend?

Look forward to the next chapter!
Soundofthapolice chapter 40 . 13h
I'm waiting in anticipation for the next chapter, you have done a wonderfully good job with this so far. I had my doubts in the first few chapters but I'm glad I decided to keep reading as I was rewarded with this magnificent story.
Darkcrest27 chapter 40 . 21h
I'm assuming that Seijiro's attack was in retaliation for the destruction Uzugakure either the final order of the last Uzumaki Clan head or his own decision
ZirconK chapter 40 . 2/9
Ha-ha. So will bloodhound still hunt Tsunade or what. Hope he won't. And I hope they soon find her and return. Not much for saying in this chapter. Just it was good and will wait for next update.
Guy chapter 40 . 2/8
You're alive, good chapter.
ekb1circloud chapter 40 . 2/8
I really Like this story, and i hope you continue writing them.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 40 . 2/8
cool
Neon and the Lost Soul chapter 40 . 2/8
NUUUUUUUU!

IM AT CHAPTER 40!

ITS WAS SO GOOD!

ungh!
Random chapter 40 . 2/7
Thank you so much for updating!
fanficreader71 chapter 40 . 2/7
Great chapter, I enjoyed reading it.
FoxFan88 chapter 40 . 2/7
Thank you for the new chapter. It's cool to see them with a new Uzumaki but is this the real one or one of the clones? Can't wait to read the next chapter to see how and why Seijiro triggered a war.

Anyways, great chapter and can't wait to read the next one.
A Whimsical Seishin chapter 40 . 2/7
Nice twist.
sultryvoice chapter 40 . 2/7
Am wondering if this is really him or one of his many clones, remember he sent them to follow the many trails that Tsunade left. And why would he kill the Sandaime Mizukage to frame Kumogakure. Who hired him in the first place and who is he working for now. Is the Akatsuki behind all of this and is he in league with them and will he betray Naruto later on? Wow! I am intrigued. Want more. Write more and post soon.
About time. Update sooner.
3,534 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »