Reviews for Sealed Legacy
ShadowImageComics chapter 36 . 3/28
Okay, nice chapter. I can not wait for 37. You got me addicted to your story.
guy chapter 36 . 3/28
i hate waiting, please update soon.
JustAsimpleTree chapter 36 . 3/28
Great story so far! Shame it seems to be on hiatus. But what's here so far is awesome.
guest chapter 36 . 3/27
brilliant.
Heeeeyyyyyy! Jiraiya's knowledge!
dude chapter 36 . 3/24
only down side is that we have to wait for the next update.
Finally! A story that uses naturo's clones to mass-fire jutsu! Love it
Sailor Pandabear chapter 36 . 3/20
interesting
Annoy mouse chapter 14 . 3/20
I was kinda hoping Honoka would teach Naruto how to use the chakra chains. I mean, why not? It's not like he'd lacking chakra or control at this point, and I can't really see the Uzumaki coming up with a technique that /can't/ be overpowered and still work.

Pretty please?
guest chapter 36 . 3/18
now time to wait
naruto and percy pilots a gundam p chapter 17 . 3/15
another great fanfic from you..is it just me or does this story gives off a harem vibes?hehe please update soon and love minato and naruto's total destruction of the invasion force..man i can only guess what'll happen when itachi&kisame faces naruto..akatsuki better attack him with their best guns..Haha also im hoping sasuke doesn't betray konoha and he and naruto somehow will bcome close friends and help him attain power to face itachi,lately i've been reading too much stories where sasuke's evil.. :3
Espeon Master Espo chapter 36 . 3/10
A very nice chapter.
TM11 chapter 36 . 3/10
I don't have words to describe just how much i like this story! You made Naruto OP but in a reasonably way! And Hinata is no push over either! I love it! Please, read my fanfic too, your input would be much appriciated! Can't wait to see what happens next! Although, part of me thinks that Shion will ask Naruto to marry her but he refuses on the spot!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 35 . 3/8
What I found really impressive about this chapter was how for the first time Shikamaru's fight with Temari was put into a negative light, and for good reasons too!
Leisey chapter 36 . 3/8
This fic is absolutely incredible! Words can't even describe how much I love it. Thank you so much for writing this. I can't wait for the next chapter!
3,015 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »