Reviews for Sealed Legacy
potterfanforever chapter 32 . 27m ago
Keep this up and Naruto will be unlocking the Rinnegan lol i know it will never happen in this fic.

and a side note i think it was stupid that Sasuke got the Rinnegan in cannon as he is shown to not be responsible with what power he already has, and the fact Naruto is the only one in the main fight at the end to not have some sort of Dōjutsu he is related to a sage of six paths so to me that means he and his blood relatives past and future has the dormant DNA of a Dōjutsu but not strong enough to activate it with out some sort of out side trigger.
RubyDarkGreen9 chapter 1 . 4h ago
Update soon
Think of us mate,
So please don't be late.
Jileel chapter 36 . 11h ago
Another great chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 36 . 19h ago
This story was just AMAZING. I loved how you had Naruto and Hinata hide their true abilities for so long. The Chuunin exams were the perfect place to show Kohona and the world what the two of them were capable of. The Sasuke situation is a little confusing for me. While I enjoyed the pairing you had for him, I really hope he doesn't turn into a traitor. As far as the Uzumaki Clan is considered, I loved the way you have been adding missing relatives. Hopefully Seijiro will also decide to join his kinsman, and continue to help the Clan grow larger. This story has been nothing but a blast to read, and I for one eagerly await the next update. Great job!
Roxie.88 chapter 36 . 23h ago
Love the chapter by I am tires of girls trying to steal naruto from hinata! But will the uzumakis ever find their lost kinsman? I look forward to the next chapter and I hope the homages denies shions request,
ferduran chapter 36 . 3/3
That was a great chapter and the next one looks also great. I just hope that while Naruto is facing Itachi, Hinata het to face Kisame because it is time that we see Hinata at full power on a real battle, because if Naruto told her about akatsuki I am sure that she will be serious about someone that is trying to hurt her Naruto, and the reaction of everyone when they know that Hinata fought agains a seven mizu swordmans will be very interesting.
guest chapter 36 . 3/3
Your story really good. Don't let anyone tell you different. Write it the way you want to write it.
erox chapter 36 . 3/3
I bow down to you for updating
docfrodo2 chapter 36 . 3/3
Wow, great chapter
Planetary Maelstrom chapter 36 . 3/3
The chapter seemed rushed and the Talk no Jutsu was way too overused. I'm sorry to say this but IF this story turns into a multiple women/harem fic, I swear I won't read any of your stories ever again. The trolling was fun at first but now it's just downright annoying and frustrating. Don't ruin this awesome story. :
guest chapter 36 . 3/2
it literally the only story i read. thank you for updating.
crazypaul00 chapter 36 . 3/2
superb chapter can be overdone by you only
keep the good work up and try update soon
LordHatredX chapter 36 . 3/2
awesome story

! ! ! ! !
The viewers who like to read this fan fiction should know the author might updated near before or the end of march.

P.S. Expect the living hell you going have to wait.
JintonNaruto chapter 36 . 3/2
i'm sure Minato suspected why isn't the Uchiha clan around during the Invasion.
2,996 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »