Reviews for Sealed Legacy
Guy chapter 40 . 6h
You're alive, good chapter.
ekb1circloud chapter 40 . 9h
I really Like this story, and i hope you continue writing them.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 40 . 14h
cool
Neon and the Lost Soul chapter 40 . 22h
NUUUUUUUU!

IM AT CHAPTER 40!

ITS WAS SO GOOD!

ungh!
Random chapter 40 . 2/7
Thank you so much for updating!
fanficreader71 chapter 40 . 2/7
Great chapter, I enjoyed reading it.
FoxFan88 chapter 40 . 2/7
Thank you for the new chapter. It's cool to see them with a new Uzumaki but is this the real one or one of the clones? Can't wait to read the next chapter to see how and why Seijiro triggered a war.

Anyways, great chapter and can't wait to read the next one.
A Whimsical Seishin chapter 40 . 2/7
Nice twist.
sultryvoice chapter 40 . 2/7
Am wondering if this is really him or one of his many clones, remember he sent them to follow the many trails that Tsunade left. And why would he kill the Sandaime Mizukage to frame Kumogakure. Who hired him in the first place and who is he working for now. Is the Akatsuki behind all of this and is he in league with them and will he betray Naruto later on? Wow! I am intrigued. Want more. Write more and post soon.
About time. Update sooner.
Ayodele chapter 40 . 2/7
Cool update as per usual.
Please update on time
Hektols chapter 40 . 2/7
Let's hope that Hanabi realizes soon that there is no competition for Naruto's affection, that Hinata won it before it started.

Love the idea of Konohamaru training with his grandfather, in canon he was stablished as Naruto's succesor as Hokage but he never got an advantage that made him a serious rival for Naruto, becoming the Sandaime's last student will help to solve that.

So Seijiro is the responsible of the death of the Sandaime Mizukage and caused the war that ended the life of the Sandaime Raikage. Well, according to canon that Mizukage probably deserved that because his reign was loathed by Kiri and we can't forget that Kumo and Kiri were among the villages that destroyed Uzu and most the Uzumaki clan. If Seijiro joins Konoha and Kiri demands his head I would love to see Naruto standing for his clan's man and point that they won't bend their knee to other villages.

Arashi and Kensui have very interesting chakra abilities, I wonder if Seijiro has one of his own.

Will Naruto find out the special ability of his chakra? He is basically an universal chakra convertor or more precisely an universal chakra receptor/donor. Remember when Naruto shared the Kyuubi's chakra with the ninjas of the Shinobi Alliance in canon? That was done with Naruto's special ability, some chapters later the Kyuubi explains it. That makes Naruto the only ninja who can treat chakra exhaustion without the patient needing several days of recovery, there is no doubt that as a medic Tsunade would be interested in that.
marii chapter 6 . 2/7
did that seal transfer/took all jiraiya's knowledge and gave it to naruto... i wonder
marii chapter 5 . 2/7
have naruto "inherited" jiraiya's pervertedness? i wonder...
seagate chapter 31 . 2/7
It is a great story, I just hope Sasuke and Tayuya don't hook up. More because I like her character and hate his
3,529 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »