Reviews for Sealed Legacy
Akuma KamiKaze chapter 48 . 4/27
When will this get updated...Its been more than 2 years...!

SED LIFE
sed life
hahahaha really? xD Trying to get a love triangle going, and with sasuke hahhaa typical shitty fanfic writers rofl xD
Habra 2 temporada o es el fin?
LordofTerror chapter 47 . 3/26
I seriously don't know why you made sakuya so easily dispatch kono and hanabi like they where that weak it's off putting when authors make their O.C's that strong for no reason
Visionless1 chapter 48 . 3/26
well, it's been slightly more than a year and some of us are wondering when you will continue this story. You didn't exactly leave off on a cliff hanger, but I always find it frustrating when I get involved with a story only to have it just stop. please continue this story. thanks.
RedTheVariant chapter 12 . 3/24
i get that Naruto like being praised and all and actually craves to make up for his lack of attention from any figure in his life. but this is starting get weird. for me. I'm good at alot of things. but I'm not used to getting praised or conplimented on those accomplishments so when I do get a compliment it catches me off guard and confuses me..
derek chapter 48 . 3/21
maaaaaas
Frank200 chapter 43 . 3/15
Porque ya nunca la continuas te.?
thedarkwolf95 chapter 25 . 3/14
your description of Naruto's Sword almost worked, but you used Titanium which is one of the worst, if not the worst metal to use for a blade. Its like a sword made of glass, it would chip and break with every hit on a solid surface i.e. a wall, another sword, bone etc.
Zeke chapter 48 . 3/4
good story.
michumichu79 chapter 48 . 2/23
QUE GRAN LASTIMA QUE LA HISTORIA ESTA ABANDONADA PORQUE ES SUPER MAGNIFICA PLISSS CONTINUALA Y QUE VIVA EL NARUHINA
Excelente cap continúa con la historia hace tiempo que e visto tu historia pero apenas la e conseguido en fanfiction de todas las que he leído y escuchado en Youtube la tuya siempre fue mi favorita gracias por traernos la y por poner tanto esfuerzo en ella
Ozzy oz chapter 9 . 12/27/2021
Uwu
Fosso nginyu Meg chapter 48 . 12/18/2021
Soo nice please continue
erehisu-otp chapter 12 . 12/9/2021
Why is naruto a underage child liquor bro and he need to tell her dad because something could happen to her bro wtf , this is fuck’ed up
4,813 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »