Reviews for Sealed Legacy
Ryusei chapter 48 . 9/14/2021
When you think this story will come back, you really need an ending to this incredible story or someone knows what the author will do
Detsella Morningdew chapter 23 . 9/10/2021
...Yeah, I'm 90% sure Kishimoto literally only had the "half sealed into Naruto" thing so he could bring back Minato and have him go KCM.

Which is all kinds of stupid. And kind demeans the "last moments" thing he did with sealing some of his chakra into Naruto's seal. (Plus the "get out of the Reaper's seal free" thing infuriates me as well.)

But that's what fanfiction is for. Fixing stupid stuff in the original.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 5 . 9/9/2021
This is very interesting. I had expected that Naruto acting more like Jiraiya would be a more shallow version (more perverted, more competent, etc.) but you are also including some of the more subtle things.

It takes this fic from something I would enjoy as semi-crack to something I can enjoy more seriously. (Not sure how I should explain it better.)
PaladinRoggle chapter 48 . 9/9/2021
Phenomenal Story! I really hope it returns!
Ryusei chapter 48 . 8/25/2021
When this incredible story returns, I'm very excited to see what the future holds for this story.
Guest chapter 48 . 8/25/2021
Cuando volverá está historia ?
GreyNimbus chapter 25 . 8/24/2021
"Your condition now made me completely hard and erect. I want my blade to be in you now!" Naruto said huskily before he dashed and blasted Tenten with a burst of wind, knocking her off her feet and down on her back with his weapon aimed directly at her crotch. Tenten then saw Naruto standing between her legs with his katana stabbed partly through her pants.

Uzumaki Secret Kenjutsu: One Million Years of Death
nurayong.nur chapter 39 . 8/5/2021
Woah woah she didn't have any trouble standing?
Hyuga Tobirama chapter 48 . 8/5/2021
Simply amazing like seriously this story is a masterpiece. I really hope you come back to this story one day
nurayong.nur chapter 31 . 8/4/2021
Sasuke X tayuya?
nurayong.nur chapter 28 . 8/4/2021
every hyuga has to say this while performing eight trigrams... XD
nurayong.nur chapter 25 . 8/4/2021
shikamari XD
nurayong.nur chapter 15 . 8/3/2021
Rasengan? you mean Rasenshuriken?
Uzumaky clan chapter 16 . 7/28/2021
Great chapter thank you for your wonderful work
Namikaze23Naruto chapter 39 . 7/25/2021
Entonces, solo fue un sueño de Hinata y no tuvo sexo con Naruto
4,813 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »