Reviews for In the Closet
super funny!
jajajajajajajaja
congratulaitons! :)
Myx Nyx chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Ahahahahahahaha! Ahahahahahahaha! I cannot wipe the stupid grin off my face, that was awesome! Someone had to write it, and man did you do a fantastic job! SO GREAT!
tika12001 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Bahaha oh that is AWESOME
SAMI chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This was so so funny-can't believe Angela had the nerve to touch Maura's shoe boxes-poor Jane-caught in the middle and then "THE THING"-I cracked up-this story was great.
Moomoney chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I liked this a lot because, unlike many other fanfics, I can actually hear both of them saying these things. The conversation fits the respective characters very well.
Jo chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This was great-especially the end
longnite chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This was a delight to read and you captured the humor of that kind of moment really well. It was wicked to put Jane in the way as the middle man and being the only one that had the whole picture of what was happening! Could only imagine how Angela would react finding that last zinger! ;p

Thanks for sharing and giving these two some fun! ;)
Bambibelle84 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
BAHAHHAAHAHA OMG I love Angela lol this was great
Nelfy chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
That was seriously hilarious! I kinda figured something like that was going on, from the description, but you kept me guessing till the end. Very funny!
Whammy chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Cute and funny, thanks for the good read!
j9tigger chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I knew this was coming, and still enjoyed the lead in. I have someone designated to go through a specific area of my bedroom if anything should happen so that my kids, or parents will not find anything. Of course it helps, or maybe doesn't that I so want to sleep with her, and she may actually experience some of the toys first hand...
diav chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Ahahaha, this made me laugh so hard. :)
rebelliousflower89 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
lol funny ending
Dr. Magnus chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Hahaha another great one!
MauraRizzoli chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Haha. That was great. I loved it. :)