Reviews for Confession
kwingard12 chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
Awesome that's all I have to say awesome
Linorien chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
This is great. I am now picturing them leaving little letters for each other all the time even if they are just one word insults. Fantastic.
Silver-hearted-girl chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
I thought it was good from just reading chapter 1 but reading chapter 2 was fantastic. I couldn't help but laugh at these two writing letters like this. Well done for this, so good!
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
I like how it was just an exchange of letters. I really enjoyed it!

-Charmy
Kat Nightfox chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Very cute!
Arista Luna chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
This was my favorite part:

"I am not a sorcerer. Sorry."

So. Many. Lolz!
A Flame's Embers chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Oh... I was wondering why the writing style seemed so familiar. Go figure. I think I need to add you as a favorite author...
Beizanten chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
This is so cute and amusing

Love the line:

"Not all of us is dropped on our emotional head..."
tigress pearl chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
I love these letters!

Well done!
Dee chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
lol very funny :) I liked their reponses to each other a lot. Great story.
Kittendragon chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Should the present also be merlin shaped? ;)
Catindahat chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Aw I loved their letter conversation. It's so like Arthur to threaten to have Merlin flogged before actually revealing his feelings. Though he is right, the first letter was obviously Merlin, I mean who else could it be. This is brilliant as always, I love reading your work.
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Oh, Merlin. I hope Arthur figures it out, and cares for him in spite of his magic. Hope to see more soon! :)
Dee chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Hmm I wonder what Arthur's reaction will be - I'm only guessing that's what the next part is. Good. Reads a little formal for Merlin but then I suppose he couldn't be too obvious or Arthur would guess.
Catindahat chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I wonder how Arthur will reactbwhen he reads this. Will he work out that it's from Merlin? This is great, I can't wait to read the rest.