Reviews for Armadillo
Horouka chapter 17 . 4/23
I'm always the happiest girl in the world whenever one of my fav stories gets updated, and this is no exception.
Especially for this chapter. Yaaay, Zoro's coming along! I almost forgot about Ace and Luffy xD And I see the first traces of SanUso starting to rise? :D Keep it up, I'll be waiting for the next one!
SimpleNameToRemember chapter 17 . 4/22
Good chapter. It was kinda frustrating that Usopp was so reluctant to go with Sanji but I think it was in character. Usopp's pretty suspicious of others in canon too. Also glad that Zoro got out too. I'm excited for the next chapter.
Teegra123 chapter 17 . 4/21
AAWWWWW YYEEEEEAAAH!
Freedom at last!
WOOOOHH!
SimpleNameToRemember chapter 16 . 4/1
I'm excited to see some interaction between Usopp and Sanji in the next chapter.
Teegra123 chapter 16 . 1/3
Dammit NO!
ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER! QAQ
EmbertheAngel chapter 16 . 1/1
OH. MY. GOSH. Not goood for Sanji, but yaaaay? Baby is getting saved! ; u ;
Forgotten Song Bird chapter 16 . 12/31/2014
Damnnnnnnnn, you did it Usoppu. Wrong target doe, but good job bby I'm so proud of you
Horouka chapter 16 . 12/31/2014
Yeah, you updated! -little dance of happiness-
Poor Usopp, I really doubt Kaya would've forgotten him ;A;
And poor Sanji, that must've hurt xD can't wait to see their reactions in the next chapter!
Have a Happy New Year!
Yvonne Park chapter 16 . 12/30/2014
Haha oh poor Sanji. He doesn't deserve that. :P I can't wait to see Usopps reaction! Please keep going! :)

-Yvonne
MistressLife chapter 16 . 12/30/2014
YESSSSSS! You updated! I love this au and story and everything! Usopp's so in character, and I can't wait for an update, so I can see them meet! Thanks!
Fanfictionwhore chapter 15 . 12/14/2014
Omg. This freaking story is amazig. At times its painful to read because of it's disturbing themes (for example the awful treatment to usopp) but I consider this a good thing. Your story really draws some powerful emotions from me. I adore this fic and all I want for christmas is an update. Lol
Charlesleeray chapter 15 . 12/2/2014
Bless. Im so glad you updated, I was worried that this enthralling story had been dropped. I hope you post the next chapter soon. I'm dying to know if poor Usopp will escape.
Yvonne Park chapter 15 . 11/21/2014
This story is really interesting so far! Luffy had better kick Crocs butt! I'd love to read more! Please keep going! :)

-Yvonne
sockfoot chapter 15 . 11/14/2014
Oh my gosh I've been following this story since 2012 and I was not expecting it to be updated. Made my day. #FREEUSOPP