Reviews for Dispatch Box
TemporarilyAbaft chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
I am nearly positive I've read these before, but just in case I was so rude as to not leave a comment: these are marvelous. I was actually sniggering with this last one. Witty, clever, original, and absolutely believable. Well done!
Book girl fan chapter 23 . 12/20/2013
So this is based on Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century? I don't know much about that, and have certainly never seen it, but I think I know enough.
Galaxy1001D chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
The chapter on John Watson facts are so good they should be posted on Can I Haz cheeseburger!
mrspencil chapter 23 . 12/15/2013
Utterly intriguing
Unsettled from the first reference to Lestrade as not familiar with the series, but am now curious.
Coquillage Atlas chapter 23 . 12/15/2013
I really liked this chapter, actually! :) I wouldn't mind if you posted more of your 22nd century AU. Isn't Sherlock Holmes fun to play around with? One can change characters (by the way, I liked Lestrade as a woman), setting, time, and structure, and yet Sherlock Holmes always remains Sherlock Holmes. That's the beauty of his character, I think. Doyle really knew what he was doing. Too bad he got sick of Holmes later.
Lemon Zinger chapter 21 . 8/3/2013
Point for Watson indeed! Well done!
mrspencil chapter 22 . 7/12/2013
It would appear that Watson's main occupation is gently goading Holmes.

He got the response he deserved:-)

Mrs P:-)
mrspencil chapter 21 . 7/12/2013
I think this is a wonderfully in character exchange between the two; Watson artfully in charge of the direction and conclusion.

Yep...Watson wins:-)
Book girl fan chapter 21 . 7/12/2013
I can't believe Watson used the 'You see, but do not observe' line on Holmes! That is totally awesome.
YYHfan-KB chapter 22 . 7/11/2013
The last two chapters: priceless. I love this series :)

_ KB
Alice Wright chapter 20 . 7/12/2012
This is very, very cute fluff and the story is entirely in keeping with the canon. Just the thought of Holmes falling asleep on the floor with a blanket is enough to make me smile, but then you went and painted it so nicely, mentioning his hair and how rare it is for the two of them to see him still. Well done!
Vicki chapter 19 . 7/9/2012
Thank you! I have wondered about that myself.
Lemon Zinger chapter 20 . 7/4/2012
Awwwwww I need one! I go to work and sweat buckets and come home and freeze.
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 20 . 7/4/2012
Brilliant! :-)
mrspencil chapter 20 . 7/3/2012
And thus balance is restored...

Nicely done