Reviews for On A Dirt Road
Guest chapter 11 . 11/16/2015
Don't listen to the idiot before. This story is good!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
Youre a fucking failure as a writer! Go and get yourself reeducated you fucking retatded piece of shit!
VolticDesolation chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
This has potential but really, its all over the place no beating around the bush. You should put this in paragraph form and put a lot more actions between continuously switching between Naruto's thoughts and the actual story.
tuckwoo chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
Please continue this! *big sparkly puppy dog eyes*
OBSERVER01 chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
LOL!
Qzh chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
like the story man
hope it gets continued
random chapter 11 . 4/20/2012
i would like naruto to be paired with Toujou
Karla chapter 11 . 1/14/2012
funny story, i got here by chance and i found it to be pretty good. too bad it's on hiatus. we need more naruto/beelzebub crossovers ]
Deadzepplin chapter 10 . 11/25/2011
Great chapter
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 11 . 10/6/2011
Great chapter, I'm looking forward to the next update.
Context Clueless chapter 11 . 10/3/2011
Yay! More story! Sigh. I am content... for now. *glares* You better not keep me waiting if you know what's good for you.
callmeBaby'08 chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
HAHAHA Good chapter
Sephirotx chapter 10 . 10/1/2011
Yay on the super fast updates that are coming. Great chapter but there are some typos besides that it was awesome
Gamerof1458 chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
Hey there, nice story you have going on. I kinda just want to tell you that this is pretty random and funny but does have some flaws. Nothing serious, just some typos and a little grammar error here and there. I think the biggest problem though is 'Naruto'. Now I maybe a bit hasty in saying this but this story might not actually belong in a crossover. Unless of course you start building upon that little voice thingy which I think is a certain demon. The name's are the same but it's just too Ooc to be considered the ninja Naruto. Also, I think you're panicking over nothing. I'm pretty sure there are people who enjoy this story, one of them me.
HCVquizibo chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
Yah that's not naruto that an oc with the name Naruto tacked on. If you want to make the claim that he is naruto then your going to have to show he became who he is in other words character development.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »