Reviews for Catwoman's New Interest
DragonPony022 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
This was a nice story. I always loved Selina she was one of my favorite Catwoman out there. I think this story would be FUCK EPIC if this was slightly later Selina after she gets knocked up by Batman and has his daughter. But after seeing how she is she decide to move on from in for her daughter's and her sake. But she ends up meeting Naruto and they hit it off. This would bring in drama of Bruce finding out and trying to get involved in their life and also Selina being split between wanting to move on to this guy that does show interest in her and will be there for her not to mention just loves her daughter, but also being afraid to become involved due to her past... (I will just leave it at that to not put out any spoilers lol). I really hope you keep this story going since their interactions are great and it will be cool to see how close they become.
godzillafan1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
okay story.
a.marsh55 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This is a good story you plan on continuing?
OSR fanatic chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
TheViewer chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
great story please update soon i can''t wait to see what happens in the next chapter. I think it would be funny if batsy found out that Selina was going out with Naruto and got a bit jealous.
chm01 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
interesting
SeigZeon chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
this is awsome :3 can't wait for more ;3
Useful76 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Nice start. Keep going. You don't really post that much on here anyway. ;-)
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Hey man what's up. I tried to review this fic and it said I was blocked. Then I tried to pm you and that was blocked too. What gives?

If this is about that stupid misunderstanding with ShadowWolf and his fic Along Came A Symbiote, I already talked with him about it. I explained that it was just a flame and had absolutely nothing to do with the censorship. You of all people should know I appreciate the freedom all authors should have considering the dozens of YOUR fics I supported and gave positive feedback about.
Clown That Sleep's chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
nice start!
McGeezel chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Glad for some cat and fox stories
ChaosIdeals chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Awesome :)
unrealwarfang chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Update moaaaaaaaaar
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
wow very interesting start will be interested to see where this goes good work
pensuka chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
man naruto is a player here