Reviews for Infinite Supply
The Observant Reader chapter 5 . 2/18
Awesome story, but the idea of him losing the memory of being able to summon the toads seems a bit unreal. Then again, this is Naruto, a fictional universe, but still, wouldn't it make sense to rather have him simply be unable to summon the toads? Just wondering. Great story, though.
afi123 chapter 5 . 2/8
Ouch...so much for the Toads loyalty.
afi123 chapter 1 . 2/8
Oh boy...has lots of potential
BrotherDeath chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
I really like this story, the plot is sth i didn't saw before and the ideas used aren't copied from others.
The writingstyle is good and the oberall storyline is good. i can only hope this story will be continued.
ews1 chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
This has the potential to become one of my favorite fics on the site. I like your Naruto, one that thinks and I'm enjoying the new storyline. I hope he gets a new summons or something to replace sage mode (assuming he doesn't get it or figures it out by himself)
oooooooooooooooh chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
yo yu can make great chapters man keep up the good work
shadragon chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
This is very interesting story, I hope you will continue to write this story and don't abandon it. You put very interesting twists with Itachi gaining the mukuton genes and removing Kakashi's Sharingan. Will 4th shinobi war happen? Will Naturo have any other Summons?
Eruonen chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
Found your story and decided to read all 5 chapters before reviewing. LOVE IT! Your take on a powerfull naruto/naruto leaving the hidden leaf is so original and great. I seriously hope that you will continue to write this story and hope to see more soon.
grimmich chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
... none of this would have happened if they hadn't tried to use him as a puppet...
grimmich chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
why didn't naruto just stab her in the eye? that would have endec to fight and taken out one of the white lotus...
KuraiArashi14 chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
Please update
Axcel chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Then, if anyone ask the Shinigami why the Uzumaki could summon him and even empower themselves with him, he'd reply "they're the motherfucking Uzumaki. You do NOT fuck with the Uzumaki!".
Maleon chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
Awesome story, I love it. I will say you have a typo in the white lotus meeting saying three others appear when it should be four. Also, though you came around with letting Koharu live by saying he also suffered the mental backlash of his attack, the part trying to justify it by saying he was running out of stamina seems both a bit desperately reaching and rings completely false - Kabuto's regeneration technique combined with truly infinite chakra would make it so that he literally couldn't work his body too long or too hard - even if lactic acid build up were to somehow get to the point it could start to kill cells, which I doubt by the way the technique works at least in part by speeding up metabolism, it would still bring poisoned cells back to life. (On that note, you may want to make it a running gag that Naruto eats a ton when worked to keep his body supplies with nutrients for his regeneration, lol.)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Excellent conception and storyline. However, is it possible to have a kyuubi like the one in tibo's 'Iga Naruto'.
BlackLightDemon21 chapter 5 . 3/1/2014