Reviews for Keeper of my Heart
Great chapter x D Cant wait for more
biob1 chapter 5 . 4/28
Good job
Revolt1412 chapter 7 . 4/19
Naruto and Merrill, I love this story! I read it all today and couldn't set my phone down, its great. So much suspense in the last chapter. It was beautifully crafted. Then again a lot of your stories are. Can't wait to read more from you!
RyanDuffMustDie chapter 1 . 3/24
Shit like nardo has no place crossing over with superior series like this. Gfkys.
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 7 . 3/7
oh well shit
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 3 . 3/7
wow.
Mark chapter 7 . 3/5
Well looking at the preview, this story is going to explode... sweet
Doombug chapter 7 . 3/1
I would of enjoyed it much more if you had ended the story here instead because Naruto dies. That I could of accepted even praised for having the balls to kill him.
V01dSw0rd chapter 5 . 2/28
"or I could - WHAT? the sentence is incomplete!
Jango Trevelyan-Uzumaki chapter 7 . 2/28
Yea I agree, albeit somewhat reluctantly, Naruto would be too stubborn to just let who he is cease to be. It was good as usual Neon. And good luck on your surgery man, hope it goes smoothly for ya.
brachiosaurus chapter 1 . 2/28
hey, i love seeing you posting new updates on your stories. but keep your health in check first, aight?
Xebolous chapter 7 . 2/27
Can you update you naruto x bioshock one next?
Good luck and I hope you survive even if u never update again better to live than to appease faceless masses
KuronoDono12 chapter 7 . 2/26
Another great chapter and absolutely loving how you have begun updating/finishing some of your older fics
King Popoto chapter 7 . 2/26
...Ya know when I saw this was updated I thought it was gonna be a A.N or a joke or something...I'm glad i was wrong, please please update this more often.

So anywho keep it up abd update soon.