Reviews for the Benefits
cupcakequeen1922 chapter 15 . 8/2/2012
I absolutely love this story! And i think Sadie and James's song should be Trade Mistakes
DeniseDEMD chapter 18 . 7/20/2012
This was a really great story! I was obsessed for the past 2 days :) i read it and now I want to read it again. Ive been reading kendall stories for sometime but now I need to focus on james. so good!
DeniseDEMD chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
Just stumbled upon this story...i was going to review at the end. but i have NO patience whatsoever. Its really great. Reminds me of Friends with Benefits (great movie) and I love the line (stolen from Kendall of course..) "Fucking Sarah and her smart-ass fucking mouth!" Made me LOL. cant wait to finish this. :)
Arocksprpl2 chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
This story is amazing! It's like The 'dream james/oc fanfic'!
unread chapter 17 . 4/1/2012
I read this whole story in a Saturday. I can't believe the beauty of James and Sadie. Their relationship is so perfect it leaves me struggling to describe.

I cried. The feeling you plant in your words so effortlessly is absolutely wonderful. You timed the setting so well, I did not miss a beat.

The character of Sadie is so damaged and insecure, and that makes her flawless. You wrote her wonderfully.

Thank you for taking the time to write and share this story. I smiled, laughed, and cried.

You are born to be a writer.

Thank you.
Miss Pibbles chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
Haha! I'm liking this story!

Can't wait to keep reading!

PS - I'm working on my own BTR story. Please give it a look when I post it in the next few days; it'll be much appreciated :)
Miss Pibbles chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This is the first Big Time Rush story that caught my eye, and I have to say, you are a really good writer!

So far, every story I type with James in it comes up with boy-on-boy stories, or are either poorly typed fan-girl stories that are ridiculously exaggerated and typical.

However, yours caught my eye. I've been reading the first chapters to a few stories and so far, yours is the best :)

Can't wait to read more!
m3wlissa chapter 15 . 2/3/2012
when sadie climaxed, i farted. and i think i climaxed too.
m3wlissa chapter 14 . 2/3/2012
poopy fuck. you know you talk about him being up her ass a lot, literally. and i came to wondering... do they do anal? otherwise, this is really confusing to us commoners.
m3wlissa chapter 13 . 2/3/2012
my heart. it hurts. oh my heart hurts. what the fuck have you done to it, you heartless wench!
m3wlissa chapter 12 . 2/3/2012
number one-oh-eight? yes? we is getting chapter on wednesday? PLEASE! lols jk. root beer?
m3wlissa chapter 11 . 2/3/2012
What's your favorite color of poop?

Have you ever pet a fish?
m3wlissa chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
Mother chucker. STOP IT. Mr Sherwood really? He's hot. He used to be a goat. Fuck my groins.
m3wlissa chapter 8 . 2/2/2012
NO HER AUDITION YOU BITCH. i can see this causing conflict in the near future.
m3wlissa chapter 7 . 2/2/2012