Reviews for Kamaboko and Strawberries
Moon6Shadow chapter 1 . 4/8
Chuckles, nice sweet amusing fic. :)
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Short but good one-shot.
Wiggles-n-stuff chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Hi Hi Artist, Wiggles-n-stuff here again, so soon, is this madness on my part? No this is a simple anti-review to this short and sweet story. Anti-review? What is that you ask? Think of it in Superhero terms. The anti-hero is a hero that isn't like the norm, so this review wont be all numbers. Instead you get me smiling and saying adorkable.

I enjoyed it. An unusual pairing that I would like to see more of. Dang it Bleach Universe and all your options! Anyways thanks for posting this.

Wiggles be out again.
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I'm gonna go read a whole bunch of Ichigo/Isane now. Really sweet one-shot.
SilverFlameoftheWindScar chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
So cute!
IchiFell chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This could be much more if you continue it after your current plans. Looks like it could be a good ichigoXisane pairing.
Piterio chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Sweet, and somewhat tender. That was quiet relaxing to read. I enjoined it.
Transcendent Being Fan chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is a good story, and a very rare pairing, you rock!
Bob Bandicoot chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Nice story! Really cute and fluffy ending and I like how Ichigo and Isane can relate through their strange dreams.
1876 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I was so confused at the end.

And then I noticed that it was humor.

I feel pranked.
deadpoolhulk chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
o.O how can that line be so heartwarmingly adorable? Love this story in all it's cuteness
nohope chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I love it

cute
Marvey4 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Oh, that was so cute! Ichigo comforted Isane about her crazy dreams. And his crazy dream was funny as well.
BrazeRancor chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Aww. Cute.
Silent 117 Man chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
no i do 2. They actually seem like a great couple if u take apart the shiginami and human age differance.