Reviews for The Wedding Weekend
SamHAS chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Cute story.

And weddings that go like that usually last just fine.
yamifannetje chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Creepy Ginny in here! But the others were just great. Remus should have known how much his own son loves Severus Snape.. and how a certain concern seems to be returned!

good job! :)
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
lol Very cute, with a bit of Ginny bashing in the mix. _ Could there be a sequel i wonder? :)
howlingwolf13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
loved it! I hope ginny gets what she deserves...
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Omg you should seriously make this into a chapter fic or write a sequel it seriously adorable!
JaneAlpha chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Ahhh that story was very sweet!
Phoenix414 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Very cute! Loved the ending.
WyrdSmith chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Wonderful start. Definitely want to see more.

I have one little request about Sev's appearance. His hair: I have happily and gratefully welcomed the fandom solution that his hair only appears greasy when he knows he'll be at or near potions brewing, due to a protective solution he puts on it. During normal times, just clean & very fine. Please? I love Sev & I find it incomprehensible that a lovable Sev would be unhygienic, especially as he is both a healer and a magickal chemist.
Silver1226 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Awwwwww, that was so sweet. I love stories with Teddy in them. Ever since I read Going Home I have been in love with portrayals of Harry as Teddy's father and this was lovely. Seeing how much Teddy loved Severus as well,through out the whole story, was just marvelous.

I am sorry that people were being so rude about your spelling. One of my best friends at university has dyslexia as well but she does her best to not let her slow her down, she loves her English classes and isn't happy unless she has at least one a semester. Things slip through, and people tend to autocorrect when they read errors anyway. There is no cause to be rude about a few mistakes. I sincerely hope that the rudeness of others does not dampen your spirits. I love your stories and as always, look forward to more _
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
That was great! Ginny is nuts! I love Severus/Harry pairings.
KrissyNightwish17 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This was awesome. I love your little but so cute story. Harry is a fantastic father and Severus' appearance... *grin* Quite surprising but great. Keep writing such beautiful stories.
Fanfic gyrl chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
BITCH GINNY! HOPE SHE GETS WHATS COMING TO HER...

LOVELY STORY OTHERWISE, WANTED MORE SNARRY THOUGH.

/LOVE YA LOTS Ff g
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Lol! I love how Teddy turned into a mini Sev lol! Stupid Ginny (snerk) I look forward to more!
not dead yet chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Loved it
Hope06 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
this is adorable I absolutely love it!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »