Reviews for Marik and Bakura: 333 Ways
VampiressBeauty20 chapter 54 . 1/1/2012
Kate: OMG Wal-mart? XD, now it's going to get even better/more idiotically crazy.

Selene: ;) That means they can cause twice the amount of trouble and still get away with it. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Kate: You got it! Update!
thealmightygilf chapter 54 . 1/1/2012
my favourite was chapter 18 in which marik performs this way
FangandIggyRule chapter 54 . 1/1/2012
Wow, I actually got the Ebony Dark'ness Dementia... (don't feel like putting her whole ridiculous name) reference. I read a commentary for that story. IT WAS SOUL CRUSHING. The story, not the commentary. Also her clothes were undeniably sluttish. But onto the other subject. Happy new years, what an awe-inspiring chapter. :D Imagine being in your story. But then said person would get pranked by Fluffy and Marik.
ImmortalAngel92 chapter 54 . 12/31/2011
I have three favourite chapters:

1. Chapter 31 In Which Marik Holds Barbie Hostage

2. Chapter 28 In Which Frank Is Smart For Once

3. Chapter 26 In Which Everyone Sings With Marik

And my favourite arc in this would have to be The Return Of The Fangirl Ghost (49-50)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! (not sure if I already wished you a Merry Christmas)
sk84ndd327r0y chapter 54 . 12/31/2011
I'm sorry I can't do your quiz... This was a good chapter! So next chapter is gonna be in Wal-Mart? AWESOMENESS!
BlackRoseDragonCK chapter 54 . 12/31/2011
Uh-oh...the insanity has moved to Walmart XD! Great chapter _.
zukofan2005 chapter 54 . 12/31/2011
How dare that random man say the Marik Sebastian Ishtar III is not funny? *runs off to hit random man with a wiffle ball bat*
milleniummonkey23 chapter 54 . 12/31/2011
my favorite chapter is chapter 11 "in which Bakura attacks Joey"
Becca-Loves-Yuge chapter 54 . 12/31/2011
Well, I don't watch the show, but I do suppose I am. Instead of a purse, I carry a children's MLP: FIM backpack and my calender is MLP and I have a few McD's toys...and cosplayed human Pinkie Pie.

Actually, Bakura betraying Marik was my favorite one because, my OTP is vanish/revolution, so I'm a sucker for the bittersweet stuff.
Kassadar-Emperor of Mankind chapter 54 . 12/31/2011
I gotta say the one where random crap happened...

Gnome: That's all of them!

Phil: My point exactly! -epic face-

Shadow: The one that lead to the insanity of chaseing and highschool and shooting and cake and whatnot.

Gnome: I gotta go with the Christmas Special. So funny yet so stupidly amazeing!

Snowball: -image a white, fluffy, fat cat in a 1930's Mafia suit- Meow.

Shadow: Oh no! Da bawse is... Happy? (A/N: Okami refrence for the EFF!ing win!)
PrankK1ng chapter 54 . 12/31/2011
Another great chapter! Did you make a 'how the grench stole christmas' reference? And to Bakura and Marik: LET CHAOS COMMENCE!
WhitePearlReaper chapter 54 . 12/31/2011
Hmmmm... My favorite of all time part? Hard to say, I loved it all. What sticks out in my mind is the betrayel, them jumping over the roof of cars in the traffic jam, and the musicals.

AND YES. I got 2 or 3 more since that review. I love that fanfiction, it's hilarious :3
sk84ndd327r0y chapter 53 . 12/29/2011
:3 awesome chapter! Update sooooonnnn!
thealmightygilf chapter 53 . 12/24/2011
hey, i wanted to put forward a suggestion for a song. The cake song- Lazy Town, because of the cupcake song
Kiterious chapter 53 . 12/24/2011
I think Bakura would make a good ghost, actually. He's certainly white enough. And scary. But he's too fluffy to be intimidating XD
794 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »