Reviews for Marik and Bakura: 333 Ways
Serefin chapter 25 . 6/18/2013
Dear lord, Ashley isn't an OC. No, she's something much, much worse. Something that even ancient tribes with no knowledge of the internet fear. A being so terrifying that the mere utterance of it's name can make even the bravest of men tremble in terror. She is... a Mary Sue. DUN DUN DUUUUN!
Serefin chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
Pretty sure there is a full version of "Stronger". Ignore this if you already know about it.
Serefin chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Marik is best pony.
Acoustic Dancer chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
(Rives) (too lazy to log in) (FB or PM me) Hello! How are you?! Your story is on the TV Tropes fanfic rec list for Yu-Gi-Oh! Congratulations! :) Happy days!
randomgirl40 chapter 46 . 3/2/2013
Yay thief shipping!_
randomgirl40 chapter 34 . 2/28/2013
Was the anime parodied pretty cure?
PassTheChipsBrah chapter 12 . 2/16/2013
if LK little kuriboh does that mean bakura is a secret agent version of little kuriboh
HikarixYamixYaoi chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
OhmyRa! I absolutely LOVE this! It's so creative and funny :P I just love this chapter, from beginning to end, especially the ending... You had me rolling on the floor with Bakura and Marik's 'battle' and then with Yami recording them... LMAO
Truly impressive work!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/29/2013
YugiohNarutoa song i thought i only listened to(bad boy) best fanfic ever!
TurboDuel chapter 58 . 11/25/2012
This was great! I love the ending. As I was reading it I imaged Kaiba being Iron Man, Yami as Captain America, Jaden as Bruce Banner, Mia as Thor, Akiza as Black Widow, and Yusei as Hawkeye. YUGIOH AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!
AnimeNyan chapter 58 . 11/24/2012
A fabulous story! Well-done..I might get cancer from laughing too hard, yes? If you would still like, you or I could send him a PM on YouTube, and hope and pray that LK gets it. XD Anyways, you did a great job with Marik, Bakura and everyone else in the story. I'm going to enjoy this for years. XD Thanks for a bloody awesome story.
The Crazy Limey From Across the Room
Uqluiorra12345 chapter 58 . 11/23/2012
xDDDDDDDDDDD
Aquailita chapter 58 . 11/23/2012
lol nice one... sneaking an irrelevant, yet funny, chapter in her to compensate...aw... but i NOTICED! even if i didnt have this story on follow alerts.
I FORGIVE YOU! (maybe...)
but let me just say that thanks to you i have printed out the list and am really anxious to get permision to go to wall mart and try it out. and i made me own! ( 7 )
this was so funny and stuf and its sad that u gave up on it but ok that YamiTheDark didnt. lol this chapter was so funny too...i think thats the best plan that marik has ever come up with. which isnt saying much.
great job!
Manga60123 chapter 20 . 11/22/2012
Just thought of something!

Bakura and Joey fight like
Cats and Dogs.

Lol.
Catsafari chapter 58 . 11/21/2012
Can I just say, I was half-expecting the cosplayers to be from The Big Bang Theory...?

Anyway, been loving your story; I think you nail the Abridged characters so well and I can actually hear them speaking in said voices. Thanks for sharing this little oneshot; been laughing my socks off (and probably been annoying the neighbours...) and I'm going to miss your chapters.

Signing off (for the first and last time)

Cat.