Reviews for Marik and Bakura: 333 Ways
BlackRoseDragonCK chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Hahahah! This was hilarious...Poor Marik and Bakura are going to have permanent migraines from all the mind crushings when this is over LOL...XD
Emerald Eme-Pon Walker chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Muhahahahahahaha
Becca-Loves-Yuge chapter 15 . 9/16/2011
I can totally hear LK's Jack voice in my head. LOL. On motorcycles!
ImmortalAngel92 chapter 15 . 9/16/2011
Angel: *as Cloin corners Bakura with his wand* You know what happens now right?

Bakura: Not the closet!

Angel: *smiles* No something much worse. You have to read chapter fourteen over and over and over until I get home from my cousins baby shower.

Bakura: That's not so bad.

Angel: Colin can you make sure he does.

Colin: Sure Angel.

Angel: This is very funny... *re-reads chapter and starts laughing at Bakura and Marik's misfortune* I can't wait for the next chapter!
Emichan and PhoenixWarrior chapter 15 . 9/16/2011
Awww where's the rest of it? Kidding, nice chapter. By the way PhoenixWarrior wants to know if you can do a ghost Nappa cameo. ) Can't wait for the next chapter!
MelodyxRage chapter 12 . 9/16/2011
The Main Reason This Story Is Over 9000 On The Awesome Chart Is Because Of Bakura The Limey Kitty. I FRIGGEN LOVED THAT.
Becca-Loves-Yuge chapter 14 . 9/16/2011
I think that Marik is the one who needs phsyciatirc help. I friggin loved Jaden's cameo! I think that Shady and LK will eventually make a full version because everyone's asking for one. LK is usually good on that. Look at Literal Pants. And LEather Pants Remix.
Demonhedgehog chapter 14 . 9/16/2011
ZOMBIE TARGET EMPLOYEES! Although that could explain the blank looks that some of them get.

Have not drawn it yet because of the exams from hell, but I've got a few pictures already. My DA account is Demonhedgehog256
ImmortalAngel92 chapter 14 . 9/15/2011
Bakura: *glaring as Angel rolls around on the floor pointing at him and laughing* Why am I here?

Marik: Because it's funny.

Bakura: How is it funny?

Angel: You... Hahahahaha... had to... Hahahahahahaha... sing. *continues to laugh at Bakura until he hit's her over the head*

Yami: What is it with the crazies attracking Angel today? We already had to lock Malik up for hitting her now you've knocked her unconcious!

Colin: And you tried to kill her earlier! *pulls out wand* I would start running if I were you! *Bakura runs away*
Emerald Eme-Pon Walker chapter 14 . 9/15/2011
I can't wait for #135.
ryoubakura98 chapter 14 . 9/15/2011
Haha! I never would have thought that Bakura would actually start singing along! •Although I'm not all quite sure what the second song was, don't know it!• But that was still friggin' hilarious! And, what's up with all the M.L.P. Stuff? And how many are left now, I lost count.

Florence: You weren't keeping track in the first place Fluffy.

Quiet Florence, I'm talking!

Love, Fluffy and my Yami Florence!
Demonhedgehog chapter 13 . 9/12/2011
Kitty Bakura and Ninja Marik! BEST. COMBO. EVER. This story has inspired me to draw a picture of Marik petting Kitty Bakura.
Emichan and PhoenixWarrior chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
Awwwwwww! Kitty Bakura . can I have one XD Great chapter this story is EFFing hilarious )
Becca-Loves-Yuge chapter 13 . 9/11/2011
Remind me to not hug Melvin. Awesome chapter. When you said they buried him in the Mily Cyrus department, I thought they were going ot bury him under teenaged clothing. But, the CDs are funnier.
Let's See How Far We've Come chapter 12 . 9/10/2011
Hmmm...Is Melvin returning? And awww Kitty Kura!
794 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 .. Last Next »