Reviews for Marik and Bakura: 333 Ways
Becca-Loves-Yuge chapter 12 . 9/10/2011
Haha! Marik was funny! And I loved Bakura's theme.
Emerald Eme-Pon Walker chapter 12 . 9/10/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Demonhedgehog chapter 11 . 9/10/2011
Hehe, more kitty-Bakura! I love this fic!
Becca-Loves-Yuge chapter 11 . 9/9/2011
Poor Bakura...he just can't get away from My Little Pony...or being Mind Crushed...in Stereo! Super special awesome chapter.
Emerald Eme-Pon Walker chapter 11 . 9/9/2011
HAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS FUNNY! So, Fluffy/Florence is a kitty. I always thought that too.
BlackRoseDragonCK chapter 11 . 9/9/2011
Hahahah...I was wondering when Ishizu was going to randomly show up and predict something LOL...
Becca-Loves-Yuge chapter 10 . 9/8/2011
Marik is a speedo... O.O Think I would rather see Bakura or Yami. The petting and purring were funny add ins. And of course, Frank gets tormented again! Yay, torment! :D
ryoubakura98 chapter 10 . 9/8/2011
Yes, Ryou is gay in almost all my stories he's in, except for Truth or Dare. And in a war of fangirls...we scream back and forth about who's better and why. Ryou's British! The Pharaohs tan! Stuff like that, and this goes on until one side forfeits or we sign a treaty saying that they are both equal in epicness!

Florence- I never said I love him!

But you do.

Florence- Maybe.
Mechaloid chapter 10 . 9/8/2011
Each passing day i read this it always fills me with joy keep going!
BlackRoseDragonCK chapter 10 . 9/8/2011
Another wonderfully hilarious chapter! I wish Marik and Bakura would reek havoc in my local target...
Becca-Loves-Yuge chapter 9 . 9/7/2011
Ryou was bloody good fun!
ryoubakura98 chapter 9 . 9/7/2011
you are right, I still found it pretty funny though. At least we got to see Ryou! I love Ryou!

Love, Fluffy and my Yami Florence.

P.S. I was sad when Yami mindcrushed Ryou, but because of Florence's crush on Yami, she found that really funny. And as you can imagine, all out fangirl HELL broke loose. Ryou fangirls VS. Yami fangirls. It was a tie in the end. • Cough• isowonit • cough•

Florence- I heard that!
ryoubakura98 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Ryou is gay, and has a crush on Yugi. I'll tell you cause you're special, but don't tell anyone, shh. And I'm glad you like my story, thanks!

Love, Fluffy and my Yami Florence

P.S. Florence, she cracks up hysterical everytime Yami mind crushes someone, she LOVES him!

Florence- stop telling people that! Fluffy I swear if you don't-

Never!
BlackRoseDragonCK chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
Oh my gosh this is so funny! I love the part with the barbie doll walkie talkie prank...reminds me of a prank I used to pull on people with my talking Amazing Ally doll LOL...
Becca-Loves-Yuge chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
Duke Devlin's line was great there at the end! LOL! And I love their reaction to opening Zexal cards.
794 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 Next »