Reviews for A Thousand Delicious Deaths
kheelwithit chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
A bit of poetry for the author who so graciously gave us her own.

My brow furrows
My eyes wide,
I want more,
I'm tongue tied.
My breath catches
At the slick slide,
Of words that leave me mesmerized.

My dear author, write more. For the sake of flaunting , feeding, freshening the best of the Sherlock fanfics.
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Most fucking beautiful, brilliant poem I have read about M/M smut.
rihoko9 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This is absolutely beautiful. The flashes of images and thoughts and feelings created by your use of alliteration and procession, word to word/thought to thought...so tight and expressive. I am caught, captured in the sounds and cadence and forget the world, only seeing and feeling what's inspired here. So very lovely. Thank you for putting forth the energy to make this.
it-all-implodes chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Filth in poetry. Genius idea :)
Gnomey chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
You are a super talented writer. It's not often that I enjoy poetry-fic. And I enjoyed your other works as well...I am quite the Sherlockian and the BBC update of it is brilliant. I love what you have done here to bring the characters together so beautifully. Thank you for taking the time to write your fics, I look forward to reading more and seeing more illustrations. Amazing, really well done. Thank you. I really hope they do more seasons because I will die if they don't...
Sweetest Possible Revenge chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I just want to read this aloud until I memorize it or I run out of voice. Whichever comes first.
Skyfullofstars chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This is one of the most utterly lovely things I have ever had the pleasure of reading in the Sherlock fandom.

I cannot thank you enough for this work of ART.

It is just completly totally delicious...I have to go back and re-read it now.
punifa chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
DAMN. It doesn't happen often that I read poetry that leaves me breathless, but this did that easily. And sex generally isn't beautiful - attractive, yes, but not like this. This was gorgeous, all of it.
Thalia Mousa chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I read this once before, when you first published it. I can't sleep, so I'm rereading some of my favorites. Just wanted to let you know how beautiful this is. I love poetry in general, and the way this flows is fantastic.
Dark Caustic chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
That was powerful. "Locking as one." love it.
emma de los nardos chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Wow...reminds me of Spanish neo-barroco poetry: Nestor perlongher, Pedro lemebel, severo sarduy, Reinaldo arenas and all of the great, rhyming, fuking gay butterflies of Latin America. Ring any bells? Or it's just what I thought of. Not likely that you're writing in english and familiar with these guys, too. But perhaps you ought to check them out.

And I couldn't help but feel saddened when I thought of poisons and certain venomous viruses that have killed so many of these gorgeous men.
Mirith Griffin chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This is clever and hot and beautiful. If jazz were like this (and people always promise it is), I would like jazz. It will be a long time before I forget "the berry that bites back" or, well, just about anything in the death cap stanza.