Reviews for Preference
7ShadowsUnleashed chapter 10 . 1/4
"And one ... shinobi to woo." Temari. Heh, heh, heh. Nara, Nara, Nara.

Okay, now that that's out of the way, what to say about this marvellous ten-chapter story about Neji and Ino ...

First off, I would have sent this much sooner if someone hadn't been vying for my time [Matkaza wants to go buy food, loyal daughter is dragged along, returns heaven-knows-how-many hours later]. I am sorry about that, but know that I, at least, really enjoyed this story. Unlike your four others I have read, this story was introspective, while the others showed a scene from a removed or single angle. It was cool to see Ino slowly spinning around and around as she was pulled in so many different directions at once. I kept seeing a spinning top with a long blond ribbon twisting around it as it turned in spirals ... ahh, I'll stop now. I am sorry I couldn't give you more help, but this story left me pretty con- ... wait, one more thing.

Actually a couple more things.

First: please write about their time in the sand. If you already did, I will find it. If not, I suppose I'll just propose the idea.

Second: remember to use hyphens and commas when they are needed. You were pretty good with that in general, but there were some latter chapters when you got lax. I am guessing they took place after you lost thirdtimecharm's input. That being said, the story is still cool.

Third: [I just had it, now I lost it. I'll remember it later, but I believe I have said enough.]

Well, I was really expecting Ino to end up in the same place as Tenten: realising that she loved Neji only after he was gone, except I was expecting it to permanent courtesy of Hisashi. Then again, this isn't a tragedy piece.

... I need to stop writing death-fics in general [specifically Neji's], but they are so much fun ... I suppose I should post the one's I have so the two people watching my updates have some new reading material.

-7ShadowsUnleashed
revenence chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
I don't know if this fic is indeed complete but so far it's so perfect. I don't know if I could feel this much satisfaction and appraisal if otherwise. Thank for giving such wonderful read and feels :]
zielavienaz96 chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
author-chan..! love you because you still continue this story..!
im nejixino fans..!
urmm.. this story chapter 10 a last chapter or not?
Nukumi chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
Got off my lazy butt to review :3 So, I wanna mention how much I like Chouji and Shikamaru here. I know, bg characters but still you captured them exceedingly well; Shikamaru's anticipation of an intervention being necessarry and Chouji's placating 'let's get along' vibe lol. I love how he kind of shows up in the knick of time to give us a happier ending - it's a little bit of a parallel from earlier : Neji saves Ino's life, Shikamaru saves their otherwise doomed relationship. I like that Ino had her own personal reasons for doing what she did on the mission that had nothing to do with her ties to her life, but purely based on her compassion for those kids. And yeah, it didn't hurt to have a gratuitous makeout scene xD And lastly, I appreciate the fact that Neji was willing to put his feelings out there and walk away if it meant Ino was happier without him, that was really selfless. I found it incredibly endearing that Neji thought Ino had been mocking his feelings in that argument they'd had ("How could you possibly not know how I felt about you?" Leave it to a Hyuuga to confuse subtlety for blatancy). And overall, I think it's a great story as a whole. It stands out from other NejiIno in several ways and for that you deserve chocolate.
Indigo Yamanaka chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
Oh wow! This was awesome! I didn't expect Neji to be demoted! Wow, he really took the crap for Ino. Also, loved the way Ino took charge and laid that kiss on him, it was epic. You amaze me yet again with your talent. I hope this is not the end though, but if it is, I hope you get more inspiration for more great Ino fics soon! Loved it!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
Your back! Yeah! I absolutely love this story!

Ino & Neji both act how I always envisioned they would :)

Your doing an amazing job!
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
Yay what an optimistic situation!
thunder sister chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
Ahhh! Yesssss! I'm so happy! I'm so glad I put this in my alerts because this is one chapter I wouldn't want to miss.

Halfway through I was getting so depressed for Neji. Poor guy just can't get a break, can he? But you pulled through with him in the end. It took 10 chapters for them to finally get together and, rightly so. I don't think it would have felt right if it happened sooner. There was a whole journey to undergo first.

I hope this isn't the end. I'd like to see the two of them develop some more and perhaps go through other obstacles together.

Thanks for updating! Keep it up! :DDD
Indigo Yamanaka chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
Really missing your updates on this. This is a very well written story and love all the drama. Can't wait to see what happens. Truly, a wonderful work!
hunni C A K E chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
Ahhhhhh! You cant leave it like this right? I wanna know sooo bad what Ino's thinking, grrrrr! And Hiashi? He's gonna ruin this for me isnt he? D:
I hope you update sometime, I would love to read more of this story it is really amazing! Beautifully written.
shourin chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Why is neji so emo? He should know better. It kind of disrespect the ninja code. Besides. Leaving ino hurts ino-shika-chou the most. Period. Neji is the type of person to get to work right away. Not spend so much time rubbing salt to shika's face. Hahaha... He's so girly its weird. Aside from emo neji... The story is wrtten beautifully. I like it.
michiko-hara26 chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
Very well written. I absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter! :)
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
I hope Neji will confess his feelings!
shelvesinthecloset chapter 9 . 12/7/2012
This is very good. Very good. I love it! *squeal*. I love you you get in their heads! You've done an excellent job with the characters. Please, please, please, update soon.
el Cierto chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
Hola there _
Hontou ni gomenasai for my rude, to just review after so many chapters. It’s all because I just finally got a time and will to read this story. Coz I kinda avoiding an angst story.
But, you know, when finally I got this story and began to read it, I just couldn’t stop. You wrote them well, carefull and patiently. As fellow author, I admire that.
Aa, here Tenten you described to love Neji, ne? For addition to complicate their relationship.

I love the way you write Ino.
Ne, at first reading, I thought Shikamaru was a bit out of characteristic to do such thing, but since it is a fanfiction, of course it is accepted. Moreover, I’m not too fond of Shika anymore #plakkslapped XD

And, WAW, i gave you that for amazing awesome description of fight scene. Oh, cool. You made it so detail. Not mean to be psycho B-), but i love when you made Ino such brave. In cannon, I’m sure she would do in such way if Kishimoto-san gave her more role. Yeach.

Thanks for writing this story.
Gomen for inappropriate words.
Ganbatte!