Reviews for To Be With You
Takato the dreamer chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
So much for saving it until tomorrow :P Its all your fault, you write such a compelling story!

I'm glad they were all... semi okay. I especially loved how Takato's dad reacted to the news, basically the same way he reacted to finding out about Guilmon and going to the digital world, something else, because there was nothing to say. No matter what, he loved his son.

Awesome story! Can't wait to read another! (...but this time i really will try and save it for tomorrow!)
Takato the dreamer chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
LOL. DUDE. Its 1 AM, I'm in the middle of a bunch of apartments... I had to struggle from laughing SO HARD SO MANY TIMES! I LOVE IT!

I wanted to feel bad for Takato, but I was too busy laughing at the things his dad was saying, and then Takato saying "The Birds And The Bees Part 2: The Revenge" I DIED! "They're back, and this time, they're MAD!" LOL

Awesome chap. Gonna save the last chap for tomorrow... (Of course that's what I said about this chap...)

Hey wait, 1 AM? IT IS tomorrow! ... We'll see XDD
Takato the dreamer chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Awesome awesome first chapter! I loved everything about it. You do such a great job really describing everything that's going on. I wish I was a better writer that way.

Although... sorry... I know you don't care but... a little piece of it made me kind of emotional... the part where they both said if their families didn't accept them they would choose the other over their family. I wish my bf felt that way. I mean... I think ultimately he does but... almost 6 years and he's still in the closet. It's pretty frustrating... sorry for that long rant! Just needed to vent it out.
Ayumu smile chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
This story is so cute and realistic! Though i'm curious exactly what they did during 'that' *cough*
so cute and awkard and overall awesome story!
hikarinayoshi chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
the whole time i was reading this i was alternating between going "awwwww!" and "ahahahahahhaha"

it was just so cool!

and thanks for writing this Jenkato!

there aren't many in the world.
rrm chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
Wow, this is such an incredible story. I couldn't stop laughing! You're really great.

For example, the underwear thing. That was a nice detail. The sarcastic humor is great too.

And I liked how you made their relationship believable; As in, you can actually understand how the characters feel.

Hopefully you'll keep writing more stories like this.
HappieApple chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
Oh my goodness. This story is absolutely beautiful, and I find myself rather speechless and in awe of it's sheer awesomeness. You wrote it wonderfully, and I could practically feel the embarrasment and happiness that Takato felt while reading it. It's a rarity to find any Jenkato fanfic, and especially one as good as this. I hope that you'll write more fics for this pair, if only because I absolutely adore how you write Jenrya and Takato. Thank you so much for writing this and giving me an amazing fanfic to read!
S1rMoMo chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
You are one very talented writer and this story is really good and accurate I am alot like that before my dates I kinda laughed while reading I kept thinking of my self your are amazing thank you for posting this it was wonderful
Riku Murasaki chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
So far, this series makes me very happy. I could honestly imagine all of this inner dialogue rushing through Takato's spazzy brain.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Kayori Matsuda Li chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Thank god someone finially wrote a new jenkato story!