Reviews for Ace of Clubs
EbonyWing chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I *love* this series!

Pure gold! XD
Diggedydog chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I am really enjoying your "In the Cards" series. Please continue to write about the otherrs. I am particularly interested in if Ezra can predict a problem for himself. Please keep writing this series.
Greysh chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
very nice chapter :) I like ezra's cards! more please -
kyoiku kanji chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This was a delightful surprise. I was a bit antsy given the warning at the beginning but I love the insight into the characters and a very interesting twist on Ezra's leaving nothing to chance.

I like the concept very much.
trecebo chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Hand on the cards

From the eye to the heart

Face up, face down

Tell them apart

Good fortune, ill omen

Whatever portends

Cardboard-like soldiers

In defense of friends
glo-mac chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I actually enjoy the idea of Ezra's talent at reading events in the cards. Potent and fascinating. Also, probably rather scary for Ezra. Bet he doesn't do it often. Good job!
Val-86 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Love the series n the wait is very worthwhile. Cant wait for more n find out how the rest find out. The storyline is simple but very interesting and attention getter. Sure gonna recommended it to my fellow mag7 lovers
JudyL068 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Great addition to the series. I love how easily Chris accepted Ezra's 'gift' and insight and how he asked for his help. Thanks for sharing.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Excellent! Maybe they should offer to help Mrs. Thomas find another place to live. She apparently wasn't happy with what was going on either.