Reviews for Across the 2nd Dimension Redux
AgentBanonymous chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
I like how you call the normal Phineas and Ferb "2nd dimension" or "alternate" Phineas and Ferb. A lot of fanfics call the 2d characters "2d", even when speaking from their point of view. They wouldn't think of themselves as the unoriginal. It's been bugging me a little. Thank you.
Netbug-Archive chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
This was a good read! I know you felt like the prologue was your weakest part, but I personally liked it the most. It was neat seeing a well done take on the world before 1st Dimension Phineas and Ferb showed up.
Netbug-Archive chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
Ohhhhhh, the video game! That's why it seemed off. I haven't played that.
Netbug-Archive chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
I really like how you write other dimension Buford. xD
Netbug-Archive chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
"'Your Daily Threat' tab"

Pffffffft. xD

It looks like the URL got eaten though. FFN's formatting doesn't allow URLS. D:
Netbug-Archive chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
I like how you referenced all this PF meta to world build. It's really cool. It really helps Phineas and Ferb feel like themselves without crossing the line and making them copies of 1st Phineas and Ferb.

Also, LOL at Ferb STILL having a crush on Vanessa.
Masterdavid98 chapter 9 . 1/10/2012
Sequel?
Guest chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Jello
ForThoseWhoLikeToMoveItMoveIt chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
Epicness
Defensive chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
Maybe you could do some Ferbessa. Vanessa is almost never mentioned in the 2nd Dimension, but this was just an idea ;)
polpopleop chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
Nice story! You can really percieve the 2nd dimension here; and quite well!

Just a question: Is there going to be slight Alt Phinella or ferbella? (prefer alt phinabella :)

Well, all I can say is you make a good story overall. I'm not a good critic... but keep on writing anyways! :))
HiroLemonFan chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
Can you explain why Alt. Ferb knows classical guitar?
Midnight4568 chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
Cool idea with Candace's sunglasses features. Also, I like ferb's one line. The only thing I noticed wrong was that Jeremy says to Phineas and Ferb, "You guys ready to help save your sister, and the tri-state area?" In the movie, Jeremy doesn't know that Phineas and Ferb are Candace's brothers.
Midnight4568 chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
Awesome chapter. You really captured all the details, and made your version better. There were two typos, "a part" instead of "apart of the Resistance," and "could" instead of "cold."
ogata mikan chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
Man, I love this story! you really bring life to the 2nd dimension counterparts of the gang can't wait to read more!