Reviews for Not if, but when
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
A bit too short but it was great! Go NEVILLE! I had always thought that he would never be able to stand up.. But when I read the book (and saw the movie.. despite it being a bit disappointing...) it was great to see Neville showing real Gryffindor courage. Like what Dumbledore told Harry towards the end of the second book and movie, " It takes a real Gryffindor to pull out the sword of Godric Gryffindor from the Sorting Hat." Great job on this still. _
ceville143 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
One of the greatest fanfictions i've ever read! It doesnt just start out as good and then makes me regret that i even rea it. Its just plain short & straight to the point, also super cute & sweet. 3 (:
CityGirl419 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Liked the ending! ;) Told you Kara would love it. (: hehe.
Love From A Muggle chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
*passes cookie*

Seriously, for something you don't normally write I really liked this.

I especially liked how you had its set during the war, which is what I like to read about.

It was sad, but sweet at the same time (the sad part was the war itself, and the sweet part was Hannah/Neville)

I also liked how you had this a Hannah/Neville.

Your description about the war was wonderfully written, it set the scene and the rest of the characters you had in here went well with the story.

thank you for writing this birthday gift that I didn't know about! Adding this to my favorites list :)