Reviews for Have Faith In Me
Nice chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Lol. I like the way you describe it. Only, I feel like you write things that happen too sudden to be the way the character would do. I think Jane wouldn't reveal or confess his love just because she wants to leave. Also, I believe Jane isn't that simply when talking. He always talks with theories and well, complex stuff. That's just the way his mind works. Still, I really like the way you write. It's pretty good for a fan. Cool stuff.

I'm currently writing a novel. It is a fiction about an FBI case too. I think it would be helpful for both to join. Do you want to work together? I can teach you some interesting stuf. Things you might need if you want to make your own book an publish it. I am working on that myself.

However, if you are interested, please contact me. I look forward to being friends an learn a lot from each other's work.

This is my Email:

Email me if you want to know more. Ask questions if you want. I will be happy to help, ad glad to share and hear new ideas. :D
Loes-chan chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Awwww so cute

You should totally write a sequel!

I really liked it!
Brown Eyes Parker chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I could have sworn I reviewed this story when I first read it. But now I remember, I was packing for a trip and kept it up to review stories later. Anyways, sorry this is two months late. I really enjoyed this story, and wanted to let you know.