Reviews for Destructive Desire
Dream Of Rose Petals chapter 23 . 8/14/2012
Woah, talk about "wam, bam, you're preggo ma'am." I loved it. Seriously. My fave chapter so far.
Prettylittlefan chapter 22 . 8/14/2012
I loved it! The Jessica/Bella action was fun to read and imagine.
..that almost sounded lesbian.. anyway,
Lovely chapter! Edward and Bella have always been somewhat forbidden, but now they really are. That's gonna be funnnn.
Update soon! xoxo
PS I loved both songs ;) haha.
Jaz08 chapter 22 . 8/12/2012
Great chapter, I so wanted to see Bella and Jessica fight and Bella to kick her ass it would have been good. I don't think Esme is going to do much good she seems like a very absent parent.

Doesn't Bella have a truck? Why does she need a ride from Edward? Also I hope Bella has that talk with Angela it might be good for her.
vanelilyskull chapter 22 . 8/12/2012
Jessica's really starting to go into Lauren territory, isn't she? I kind of wish Bella had fought her.

I appreciate that ITK reference, man.

I also am pretty sure Esme won't do a good job of keeping an eye on Edward.
Dream Of Rose Petals chapter 22 . 8/12/2012
Aw, you're welcome, Dee. :D

Chapter: Totally boss.
Jessica/Bella fight: Fierce!
Overall: Perfection again!
bethian3 chapter 22 . 8/12/2012
Liked this chapter a lot. Much better! Keep it coming!
bethian3 chapter 21 . 8/11/2012
I liked it. Its about time she told someone.
Dream Of Rose Petals chapter 21 . 8/11/2012
Oh, so this is still New Moon territory. The last bit reminded me of the scene after Jacob kissed Bella, and she punched him, and Charlie breaks up the almost fight.

Great chapter. It was very exciting in parts.
Jaz08 chapter 21 . 8/11/2012
FINALLY! I so glad she told someone about Edward abusing her. Now hopefully she can get some help and maybe tell someone about her drug problem. Also Edward should probably be watching his back know that Charlie knows what he's been doing. Loved it!
Prettylittlefan chapter 21 . 8/11/2012
Wow, that was a really long, dramatic chapter, as usual! Hahaha, you're wonderful. :)
All six of the songs were perfect as always.
Fantastic chapter! Update soon xoxo
Prettylittlefan chapter 20 . 8/11/2012
Yes, rooting for team USA all the way baby! Haha. :) Wow, wonderful chapter as always, even if it was a little bit short.
Have I ever told you that your taste in music is flawless? It is.
You have a fantastic skill for writing and I'm so happy that I get to read your story. The plot has been unraveling so well, great job! xoxoxo
BelieverALEX chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Can't wait to read more
vanelilyskull chapter 21 . 8/10/2012
Well, shit, finally! It's been too long for no one to know by now. I'm glad Jake beat the shit out of Edward - he deserves it. I'm also glad that Bella's too blind to see the easy way out of her problem. I guess she's just too messed up.

I'm still waiting for that ITK reference, man. (Kidding…)
Dream Of Rose Petals chapter 20 . 8/8/2012
I loved it. Bella needs some consequences for her actions. Like, getting fired.
Dream Of Rose Petals chapter 19 . 8/8/2012
I liked that chapter. It wasn't too much of anything in particular. It was like a pick 'n' mix of the good stuff. Oh, and Charlie being a cop dad like a boss!
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »