Reviews for Destructive Desire
Dream Of Rose Petals chapter 22 . 8/12/2012
Aw, you're welcome, Dee. :D

Chapter: Totally boss.
Jessica/Bella fight: Fierce!
Overall: Perfection again!
bethian3 chapter 22 . 8/12/2012
Liked this chapter a lot. Much better! Keep it coming!
bethian3 chapter 21 . 8/11/2012
I liked it. Its about time she told someone.
Dream Of Rose Petals chapter 21 . 8/11/2012
Oh, so this is still New Moon territory. The last bit reminded me of the scene after Jacob kissed Bella, and she punched him, and Charlie breaks up the almost fight.

Great chapter. It was very exciting in parts.
Jaz08 chapter 21 . 8/11/2012
FINALLY! I so glad she told someone about Edward abusing her. Now hopefully she can get some help and maybe tell someone about her drug problem. Also Edward should probably be watching his back know that Charlie knows what he's been doing. Loved it!
Prettylittlefan chapter 21 . 8/11/2012
Wow, that was a really long, dramatic chapter, as usual! Hahaha, you're wonderful. :)
All six of the songs were perfect as always.
Fantastic chapter! Update soon xoxo
Prettylittlefan chapter 20 . 8/11/2012
Yes, rooting for team USA all the way baby! Haha. :) Wow, wonderful chapter as always, even if it was a little bit short.
Have I ever told you that your taste in music is flawless? It is.
You have a fantastic skill for writing and I'm so happy that I get to read your story. The plot has been unraveling so well, great job! xoxoxo
BelieverALEX chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Can't wait to read more
bxxchcraft chapter 21 . 8/10/2012
Well, shit, finally! It's been too long for no one to know by now. I'm glad Jake beat the shit out of Edward - he deserves it. I'm also glad that Bella's too blind to see the easy way out of her problem. I guess she's just too messed up.

I'm still waiting for that ITK reference, man. (Kidding…)
Dream Of Rose Petals chapter 20 . 8/8/2012
I loved it. Bella needs some consequences for her actions. Like, getting fired.
Dream Of Rose Petals chapter 19 . 8/8/2012
I liked that chapter. It wasn't too much of anything in particular. It was like a pick 'n' mix of the good stuff. Oh, and Charlie being a cop dad like a boss!
AKWilson21 chapter 20 . 8/7/2012
I'm so disappointed in Bella. Edward in this story is to messed up in the head for me to even like him. He got Bella into drugs but I wouldn't say that Bella is normal either. I do like the fact that this story is like a real story, non of the fake fairy tale crap. But I think that Bella of course should get help and stop letting herself become so controlled by some guy who isn't even benefiting her in any way.I am fan of Edward but I prefer Jacob in this story. If this is going to be a Bella and Edward story than they need to get help together or start to realize they have some things in common and should help each other to get better. Please update soon!:)
Jaz08 chapter 20 . 8/7/2012
Everyone seems to see Bella is doing bad, but they are doing nothing to help her. Their just watching her crash and burn, and talking about it behind her back. Loved it, great chapter!
myhubbyissoedward chapter 20 . 8/7/2012
Wow this story is crazy
bxxchcraft chapter 20 . 8/7/2012
That chapter was good, but pick it up a bit! I need some excitement.
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »