Reviews for Destructive Desire
Team Moriarty chapter 12 . 6/25/2012
I've been reading this story for a while now, and YOU never fail to intrigue me. Your story is down right amazing. I laughed at the little A/N at the bottom when you mentioned B/J fanfic, lol, just thought I'd let you know. xP

Amazing chapter, adorable, cute, sexy. Update soon!
manolomel9 chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
God, what is wrong with this girl...she tries to kill herself, decides to stay in Forks so Edward can find her [even though she doens't really care for Edward], decides to get better for herself [and if she is doing this for herself then why isn't she going to Florida?]...Now, I noticed in your profile you are a B/J fan and hate Edward [obviously since he is so unlikable in this story], so is the plan to make this a B/J story or does E come back into the picture?
manolomel9 chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
Please take this review constructively, but I am really having a hard time understanding Bella and her motivation. She all but admits that she doesn't like anything about Edward, he is abusive towards her, she feels nothing after being intimate with him, she doesn't really seem to care at all. So why is she with him? It isn't even fear of him, becuase she doesn't seem scared, just ambivilant...and he doesn't really seem that into her either [except when he is getting tattooed].

It is hard to feel invested in the characters relationship when neither are even that into each other...I mean, what's the point?
bxxchcraft chapter 11 . 6/19/2012

Jacob, Jacob, Jacob, Jacoooooob!
Darkward Darling chapter 11 . 6/19/2012
Great chapter!
Dream Of Rose Petals chapter 11 . 6/18/2012
The first half was so raw, and emotional. I wish I could write painful stuff like that.
bxxchcraft chapter 10 . 6/16/2012
I really like the introduction of the therapist (and I also find it weird that Charlie didn't really care about helping Bella until *after* Edward left - very out of his character). I hope Bella can learn to open up and not be such an utter bitch about everything.
Dream Of Rose Petals chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
Loved it. Sometimes, that's just what a story needs, is an emotional chapter, that doesn't really go anywhere, but has insight into the character's mind.
Darkward Darling chapter 10 . 6/13/2012
I am pretty sure that this happy shiny Bella of yours has actually jumped through my iPhone and strangled the rainbows and unicorns and smiley faces right out of my day... which is actually a testament to your ability as a writer to set the mood and tone of a chapter... Even if it is a dark dreary hellish pit of a mood... ;)
ofelia01 chapter 10 . 6/13/2012
Wow. I Seriously want to slap Bella, -_- I Would Be Ecstatic that the aasshole was out of my life! /; But, no shes drying complaing blah blah blah like if he reaally was the love of his life when he was an abusive freak! -.-t i still love you though for giving another chapter though! but, come on is she going to eet someone new ? Will she get stronger? . My curiousity is burning me! Good Chap, though! i loved it
ofelia01 chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
Yay! doing mental happy dance the assholes gone! Eppp! wait? is he gone for long? will they still end up together -_-t NO!.kkkkkk first i think Bellas stupid! Edwards an aabusive ass and so i hope you dont end them up together! update quick!
ofelia01 chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
I reallyb am loving the flow you should keep going, but... i have something to ask will she ultimitely stay with Him? or will she Find comfort in another? Hint Hint... (CoughCough) Jasper? Or Another Cullen? Hmm,
bxxchcraft chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
This chapter was *really* good. I mean REALLY good. And I caught the title of the story in there towards the end, haha.

Anywhooooo, sex without a condom? And now Eddie's leaving? This should end well.

Keep doing what you do!
Dream Of Rose Petals chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
It was awesome. Much better than that crap scene where Edward leaves in New Moon.
Darkward Darling chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
Yikes, shooting up heroin?
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »