Reviews for Destructive Desire
maryannabella chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
Wow, can't wait to see what happens.
wow chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
I love it! I can't wait to read more. Your a GREAT WRITER. ;-) 3
Dream Of Rose Petals chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
It wasn't lukewarm. But, even if it was, that isn't a bad thing. Not all chapters can be boiling hot, sometimes they need to cool down, and give the reader a chance to absorb the story, before it boils back up again.

Great chapter, it was good because it showed all the nitty-gritty parts of their relationship, instead of just all the "Edward's perfect" or "Edward is a asshole, but no asshole behaviour to show for it" that some fanfic writers write.
Twilightaddicted chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
Is this really your first fanfic?

Find it hard to believe, this story is really good. Can't wait for the next chapter..
evilvampbeauty chapter 7 . 3/31/2012
Love it. Continue soon.
evilvampbeauty chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
Lol, I love this. I do that with my siblings too, lol. I won't tell if I get what I want.
Dream Of Rose Petals chapter 7 . 3/1/2012
I actually loled at the email, because I though she was going to send it. XD

Great chapter, loved it. I didn't see any faults, so keep up the awesomeness!

Oh, and I have a song recommendation, if you want to use it. I noticed that you kept saying that she couldn't keep away from him, so how about the song Lightning by The Wanted?
jazzybizzle chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
Doin great so far! Keep it up!
Lolmao chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
u are an awesome writer!
Dream Of Rose Petals chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
Total mixed messages from Bella. Getting good though.
bxxchcraft chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
Wow. Walk of shame, much?

I was kind of hoping they'd have sex tbh. But oh well; silly Bella had to remember herself. :/
bxxchcraft chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
Awww, you're so cute! That shoutout has earned you a shoutout in my story. Though I doubt anyone will see it - my story is much less popular than yours. :P

Great chapter, babe! I'm loving how you've really accented Edward's obsessive personality in this story.

By the way, I spotted Speechless (obviously), Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say), Poker Face and Brown Eyes. I'm not sure if you even meant to mention Brown Eyes in there but I saw it anyway. Leave it to a little monster to spot anything Gaga-related, right?
Dream Of Rose Petals chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
Edweirdo is such a possessive jerk! I'm glad Bellsykins finally dumped his worthless ass. Looking forward to seeing what happens next! :D
music.mcr.twilight chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
WOW you made me hate Edward...good job
bxxchcraft chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
OMFG. Emmett's a savior, isn't he?

I feel so honored that you used my suggestions in your fic. I feelz speshulz. Yay! :3
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »