Reviews for Destructive Desire
Master Gaga chapter 29 . 12/22/2012
Bella needs help. Like, serious help.
Master Gaga chapter 28 . 12/22/2012
This chapter has left me in quite a state of confusion. So Edward does know what he's doing-he just doesn't care about it.
Master Gaga chapter 27 . 12/22/2012
I don't really know how to feel about this anymore. I mean, it's well written, it's brilliant-but it's too dark, and even though I try to search for some light to hold onto, I fail.
Master Gaga chapter 26 . 12/22/2012
I feel really bad for Edward, but it doesn't make me hate him any less. As a guy, if my girlfriend were pregnant, the least I would do is treat her like shit. But...that's Edward. *Sigh*
Master Gaga chapter 25 . 12/22/2012
I haven't yet recovered. With each passing chapter, I worry more and more.
Master Gaga chapter 24 . 12/22/2012
Mmmmmm...
Master Gaga chapter 23 . 12/22/2012
Oh God, no. No. Bella is pregnant? My heart is literally even more broken right now. This is taking an emotional toll on me.
Master Gaga chapter 22 . 12/22/2012
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I HAVE NO WORDS. REALLY. LAST TIME I SAID THAT, I had to take a break. Now, I don't know. I'll just keep going
Master Gaga chapter 21 . 12/22/2012
I am fucking pissed. Not at you-you are phenomenal writer, and you clearly do your work REALLY well, because everything that's happening in this story is credible. Also, this is a good wake up call to those in an abusive relationship. You're not glorifying it-you're showing how awful it truly it. Edward/Bella is this way, only covered with vampire metaphors and a clumsy girl. But you...you've shown me that Bella truly deserves being with Jacob. Not once did Jacob treat Bella like shit. Quite the contrary. He was her sunshine
Master Gaga chapter 20 . 12/22/2012
Bella has to do something. I mean it, something. She can't keep getting fucked over, over and over again. It's just...it's hurtful to watch. Halfway through this I had to stop because I was near tears again. It's horrible that someone would have to go through something like this. Still, it's so well written and so dark...I'm addicted.
Master Gaga chapter 19 . 12/22/2012
I am pissed off. Now, I am beyond pissed off. How could Edward be so blind? I mean, yeah, it's fine if he fucks himself up, it's his life-but fucking Bella up just for kicks? That's just mean. I loved how the guys were there, and wanted to protect Bella. It's awesome that she has people
Master Gaga chapter 18 . 12/22/2012
I honestly liked this chapter-but then I didn't, and then I liked it again. It's triumph was bringing Jake and Bella even closer, but I hate that Bella still hasn't told anyone about Edward. It's quite frustrating. Still, I'll go on.
Master Gaga chapter 16 . 12/22/2012
OH MY GOD. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. I HAVE NO WORDS LEFT
Master Gaga chapter 15 . 12/22/2012
I cannot believe how awesome this chapter was. But I don't know how to feel about Edward's return. Before, he felt like a person who needed help. Now, I wonder if he'll return a full fledged villain. Poor Bella. Why can't she ever be happy? Tight write, still. It was dope.
Master Gaga chapter 14 . 12/22/2012
I loved this chapter to death. I mean it. Seeing Bella's past from a wiser, better version of herself was really touching. I'm enjoying this story more than I thought I actually would.
226 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »