Reviews for Destructive Desire
Master Gaga chapter 13 . 12/22/2012
This chapter was just so beautiful. And I've currently been obsessing over Lucky Ones, and it made me feel warm to see someone else likes the song. I totally saw how the music, song and mood affected the chapter-this was one of the very best. I'm in love with it, actually.
Master Gaga chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
Oh! You had my heart fooled. I thought this would turn into the beauty that is B/J (Laugh, 'cause I do), but since it's not...wow. I feel slightly disappointed. But that's dandy! I'm perfectly happy with reading this, mostly because you wrote it. Great chap, and I am very delighted that Bella finally knows happiness
Master Gaga chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
I have never been happier to see Jacob in a story! I haven't, really! It was so great to see Bella slowly, very slowly, progress. I was getting very worried. Scared, even. Again, I must point out, how well this is written and how brilliantly plotted out this is. It doesn't feel like you pulled something out of your bum at the last moment and posted it.
Master Gaga chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
You know, this chapter made me cry. Everything Bella was feeling was so intense-and it was so well written. I could really understand everything she was feeling, because it's emotions that everybody feels, even if it's just once in their lives. So...even though it was quite a chapter, I have to admit I enjoyed it.
Master Gaga chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
I don't want to be mean or anything-but I am glad Edward is leaving. His attitude and problems are bad for Bella, who has problems of her own. But this chapter-this chapter did top the previous one. And I am very in love with how everything is written. So polished, so crafed-you are a very, very good writer.
Master Gaga chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
I had a love hate relationship with this chapter as I read it. I found Edward's abuse to be very specific-he wanted Bella to have sex with him, and for the last couple of chapters, that's all he wants from her. Was he raped, or something else? Hmmmm. I can't wait to see how this all unravels.
Master Gaga chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
I wasn't expecting that. I wasn't expecting that AT ALL. But everything seemed to be leading towards this point. Anyways, I admit that I was expecting Jacob to see something, or help Bella out, but apparently, Bella will be getting no help. Still, I love this. It's so well written, so intresting and engaging, that I can't tear myself away from it.
Master Gaga chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
Wow! That was CRAZY! I LOVED it! I think it's my favorite chapter so far. That was amazing. I mean it. I'm still amazed, dazzled...wow. I mean, yeah, Edward is still kind of a bitch, but the way Bella was there for him, how they danced with no music there-that's romance stuff.
Master Gaga chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
Challenge accepted! Speechless, Nothing Else I can Say and Poker Face! I loved this chapter. Bella grew a pair and told Edward what she felt. I'm so proud of her! And this chapter was very, very good! I loved the way Bella recognized she was lying to Jessica.
Master Gaga chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
.God. That was quite an explosive chapter! Edward going all fucky on her was NOT what I was expecting. And Bella, giving into him? Well, that IS to be expected from Bella, but...wow. You weren't joking when you said this was going to get dark. But I love dark, so I'll stick around. That's just the way I roll ;)
Master Gaga chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
This chapter made me think of many things. First, is Edward a bad guy? His outburst made me think so. Is Bella going to give into his abuse, if he is indeed some sort of bad guy? I hope not. But still, it'd be intresting to see if she did. Another well written and very engaging chapter.
Master Gaga chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
I loved this chapter! Bella's drama queen nature is so enticing. Well, at least for me it is. I also loved how everything was very detailed. Detail is very important, specially in chapters were a character is going to a place for the first time, and you covered that really, really well.
Master Gaga chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Oh, I love the way this has started out! It's so soft, well written, and it doesn't feel forced at all! I'm hooked, I'm sold. I'm going to keep reading this, mostly because I just NEED to know what's going to happen next. And, of course, I love how well written this is.
Emily chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Hey I just read the first chapter, a great start, i'm going to read on! :) x
Dream Of Rose Petals chapter 35 . 11/1/2012
... ur... what?

That was completely random, and like what the heck?
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »