Reviews for Destructive Desire
Czar on Lyfe Conflicts chapter 36 . 10/3/2013
Crazy but i like it
Eariixorange chapter 36 . 7/8/2013
woow...I mean WOW! ..? This whole fic was just craaaazy. I didn't like the all! but when I started I just could't stop reading. This fic reminds me of 'Dusty' (more than 100.000 words a BXE fic) This fic gave me a headache. I think you should've written more epov's

thnx for ride!
wontletthisgo chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I'm reading your story at the moment and I thought I should leave a review. I actually like it, very dark, but I like it. Thanks!
angela.rose.142 chapter 37 . 4/27/2013
I feel like I should bleach my brain after reading this.
RowanBronze chapter 35 . 4/24/2013
Aww... creepy good! Are they immortals now?
corkykellems chapter 17 . 1/30/2013
Bella is so stupid...hard to believe
corkykellems chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Edward is an Ass...Time for Jake
Master Gaga chapter 36 . 12/22/2012
Wow. Was that a ride.
This story was dark. No, not angsty-dark. It was really dark. Emotional abuse, physical abuse, verbal abuse, hell there was abuse everywhere. But I can honestly say I learned something from this.
This story shows that every action has a consequences. Everything Bella did in the past (Blur) came to bit her in the ass here in some way. The ending, to me, was the scariest part. Why? Because there were no vamps, witches or werwolves. There were only humans-and humans that were monsters. Somehow, everybody had a secret, something dark that fucked them up inside.
That's what I learned from Destructive Desire. In a way, I am glad I didn't give up on it. It showed me a take on Edward and Bella's relationship that I was seriously not expecting. And this wasn't some Bella/Edward bashing story. No. This story was a well written piece of art that showed you why this couple couldn't have worked out-not even if both parties tried their hardest.
So, yeah. I made it through the fire. I wear my scars with pride, though. Great piece of Art, MTL. You've stolen my heart once more.
Master Gaga chapter 35 . 12/22/2012
Master Gaga chapter 34 . 12/22/2012
I liked this chapter. It was VERY long, but it was intresting, and deliciously funny
Master Gaga chapter 33 . 12/22/2012
Indie pop is yummy. And this chapter...was surprisingly mellow. I didn't expect it to be so good. It was nice, full of...well, not light, but it wasn't dark, either. It was...*Kristen Stewart face* Twilight
Master Gaga chapter 32 . 12/22/2012
I...honestly. I don't know how I feel.
Master Gaga chapter 31 . 12/22/2012
I loved the interaction between Bella and Jacob, but I am worried. If she marries Edward, she becomes nothing but his property. Gosh, I am freaking out.
Master Gaga chapter 30 . 12/22/2012
I don't want them married. I really don't. And I fear for the baby. With two fucked up parents, how fucked up could the baby turn out?
Master Gaga chapter 29 . 12/22/2012
Bella needs help. Like, serious help.
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »