Reviews for Destructive Desire
cherielovee chapter 36 . 10/31/2012
Holy crap! I've loved this story from the beginning and was NOT expecting that ending. I can't deal with all these unknown answers. HELP! Haha
Team Moriarty chapter 36 . 10/31/2012
Holy..mother...fucker...
Jaz08 chapter 35 . 10/31/2012
I'm not going to lie I did cry a little bit. At least their together where ever they are may that be heaven or hell. Now poor little Vanessa has to grow up without her parents. Edward truly needed help and never got it and that is very unfortunate. I wish I knew who stole their bodies and destroyed their memorial cause that is just messed up. That should never happen to anybody's grave. We'll I enjoyed this story a lot and I'm going to miss it :-( I also love this story a lot too and don't know what I'm going to with myself so I guess this is goodbye. I be checking your other stories out now.
tophers-lilbit chapter 36 . 10/31/2012
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful! -applause- you threw me for a loop which is hard to do.
Darkward Darling chapter 36 . 10/31/2012
Parting is such sweet sorrow... But what a kick-ass ending you wrote!

Seriously, loved the way Bella and Edward were 'concluded', so to speak. Not to sound condescending, cuz that is the last thing I want - but DAYUM! I'm proud of you and in awe of your stick-to-it-tiveness. You completed a really tough story to write and you went out with a bang. Good call. When the going got tough you didn't give up, you just kept plugging away and that says a lot about you as a person and not just as a writer.

You can never ever please EVERYBODY, but with how this all came together you certainly pleased me, if that means anything. Good luck with your future stories, yeah? And of course, Happy Halloween. :)
bxxchcraft chapter 36 . 10/31/2012
*more hugs* You rock my disco bra off.
bxxchcraft chapter 35 . 10/31/2012
"Save me a seat in heaven if I make it." I think that actually gave me chills.

WE MADE IT, KID. *hugs*
Jaz08 chapter 34 . 10/27/2012
I absolutely loved this chapter, even though they were bored half the time I still loved it! I'm so sad that it's coming to an end, I just don't know what I'm going to do with myself. Hopefully the ending is a happy one, because they so deserve it. I'll just have to wait and see I guess. Can't hardly wait till next time!
bxxchcraft chapter 34 . 10/27/2012
I'm so excited that I can't even review this properly, man.
Dream Of Rose Petals chapter 34 . 10/24/2012
I seriously shouldn't have read that, with a slight head ache. (Not flaming, I would never do that. Will explain in private message.)

Chapter was actually really good. It's hard to believe that it's so close to the end, since this fanfic feels like it's been around forever. As for the ending, they're going to live happily ever after, aren't they?
Sarah Amin chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
finally a decent guy .. what happened to her in phoenix that would let her stay with Edward and think she's in love with him all that long ..
Sarah Amin chapter 9 . 10/23/2012
he needs massive intesne bouts of therapy .
Sarah Amin chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
she had her chance to tell her father , he would've stopped him ro helped her
Sarah Amin chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
HE HIT HER .. what on earth did his father do to him ?
Sarah Amin chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
Is he for real .. usually a no means a no .. and she's the weird bitch , what does that make him .. He's not all right in the head !
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »