Reviews for Living Rooms
Preposterousity chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Puck is so cute- you made him so cute. But I think I really like how you write Sabrina. She's so bad-ass and in character- apart from the whole hormone-induced freak out, I mean. (but obviously that's to be expected, yeah?) ;) I really do like your story! XD
Preposterousity chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
AWW! How sweet!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
that was not ooc it was perfect
CascadaBlack711 chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
that was kinda confusing...how quickly they got captured, but haha love their humor when they're caught
Krys and Mel chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
IDK if I reviewed this before or why I bookmarked this chapter in particular. Anyways, I'll review again just in case I didn't. This is good. I'm excited to see who is threatening them and how they deal with it.

Krys
KrissM3 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Hmm...I like this so far. I enjoy the atmosphere you kept at the beginning part especially. I loved the peaceful serene feeling.

I'm still a little curious as to why she kept it from Puck, and why she was feeling scared. Oh, and how old are they?

I'm looking forward to reading more. Thank you for posting!

KrissM3
hey just sayin chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
You do know sabrina's an everafter, they live in the suberbs, and their first child doesn't grow wings until she's 12 or 13? Right? It's all in the books. I mean, you have a right to change it, but I was just letting you know...
Totally-tali chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
No. I don't like the name you chose. It's not even original. It's from Good Luck Charlie.

Plagiarism much?
Archer Princess chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
Dude... this is spectacular! I LOVE IT! One of the most well written stories in the entire SG category... Good job!

I love how they gave their daughter a nice unique name that is at the same time not crazy... good choice! I also love how you are weaving the Maleficent aspect... that was hard to comprehend but also very, very interesting.

I unfortunately do not have time right now to do one of my long reviews, but definitely expect them in the future... I am 100% hooked!

Bring it on...! I cannot wait for the next chapter!

Lurvies!
-Archer Princess-
swagaroonie chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
A-OKAYYY! A NEW CHAP-CHAP WOOO.

So awesome, Charlie is awesome, Puck is awesome, Sabrina is awesome, I'm awesome, you're awesome, Red's awesome...
rangthesquirrel chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
HOLY CRAP MORE ON THIS! PLEASE! I WANT TO NOW WHT HAPPENED!
Ciara Wynne chapter 8 . 9/24/2012
This is AWESOME!
embracethecheese chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
I love the story! There's a little girl related to me that's named Charlie. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
All The Best People Are Mad chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
the story is just wonderful. i almost dated a guy maned haden and he was just like puck
swagaroonie chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
Can you explain this? I'm sorta confused during this chapter. Like, what's going on? I didn't understand what was going on during the second and third sections. The first section was easy to understand...but can you explain? If I'm understanding it right, then it's an awesome chapter, but if I'm not...meh.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »