Reviews for I Will Remember You
msgoodbar2257 chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
THIS WAS DIFFERENT. IT WAS FILLED WITH EVERYTHING. I CRIED FOR KURT, WISHING THING BAD WOULD NOT HAPPEN, BUT EVERYTHING TURNED OUT WONDERFUL. THIS WAS A GREAT CHAPTER THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT. I'M GLAD I KEPT ON READING IT. ALWAYS REMEMBER LOVE CONCURS ALL.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
IT IS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE CAME TO KURT'S RESCUE. LIAM IS A NICE GUY. GOOD CHAPTER.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
MY HEART IS BREAKING, POOR KURT, NOBODY CARES FOR HIM. I HOPE THOSE PEOPLE EILL GET REPORTED WHEN KURT GOES HOME. I HOPE HE'S GOING TO GO HOME.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
GOOD CHAPTER. I HOPE JAMES GETS CAUGHT, AND I HOPE HE IS NOT DOING ANYTHING HORRIBLE.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
BLAINE IS HIS ONLY FRIEND. POOR KURT NOW SEXUAL ABUSED.

WHERE IS YOUR HEAD, DON'T GET ME WRONG THE STORY IS GOOD, BUT .

MOVING ON TO SEE IF THINGS GET BETTER.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
THAT WASN'T TO BAD. KURT IS MEETING HIS BULLIES. KURT ALSO MEETS THE CUTE LITTLE BOY ACROSS THE STREET. GOOD CHAPTER.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I CRIED, THIS IS SO SAD, KURT GOT TAKEN AWAY. GOOD START.

I READ THAT YOU SAID IT WAS GOING TO GET BAD, UM DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO READ OR NOT, AND HOW BAD. WELL I GUESS I GO ON AND FIND OUT.
miriam chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
why did you do this to kurt why
LvSammy chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
wow...this was really good.
Mimi chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
You're really my favourite fanfiction writer! I love your style and all your Klaine stories are absolutely heartbreaking, sweet, cruel, warm... amazing! please more!
Ritsuki Yonsago chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
It is my 1st time read baby Klaine. I felt sorry for Kurt but I am glad that Blaine always beside him. You were success made me emotional. It's wonderful story that they finally got together in the end ;)
GirlWhoKnowsNoBoundaries chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
*flails* OH MY GODDD THAT WAS SOO GOOD.
2People chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
This story made me cry! But i'm glad that Burt was able to get Kurt back and that Blaine was able to be with him in the end.

Great Job!
Sophie-SSS chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
The idea is amazing! I love baby!Klaine, and yours was sad but cute. I only wish the story wasn't so short...
Guest chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
Awkies that was so good!