Reviews for Perfection
ramdomnerd chapter 1 . 1/1
please, please, please! This brought me to tears! I would definitely read more chapters if you wrote them.
Comander of the Cards chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
UPDATE PLEASE IS IS GOOD!
Valkyr1eCa1n chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
do you plan on continuing? Because I would love to read more
TheArtisticIntrovert chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
I like this... Please update it soon?
ASL-Pirates-Lover chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
OMG! If u don't update this ASAP i will DIE!
paquiot899 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
interesting start of the story hike that it continues
CoolestGuestEver chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Hello! I would just like to say that I am still anxiously awaiting an update! I understand- schedules and prior commitments get tough, but, I mean, it's been a really long time, and I really LOOOOOOVE this story. It's super sad though...maybe that's why I love it? Lol don't judge me...

But seriously, if you updated I would be all advnjgtiihgjkkblah so, if you could, I would love it!

Thanks! Great job by the way- you're a really good writer!
nightwing4ever chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
OMG please continue I will die if you dont. You want to know why, the feels that's why. All these feels will be the death of me. Poor Ethan, no one loves him... or so he thinks, I love him so very much, notasmuchasdickgraysonbutowell, DON'T DIE ETHEYPOO, I'LL SAVE YOU FROM THOSE EVIL BUILYS DON'T GIVE UP, YOU ARE PERFECT IN EVERY SINGLE WAY AND BENNY, SAHRA, RORY, AND ERICA ARE ALL DUMBASSES TO NOT SEE THAT, SO DON'T TRY TO CHANGE YOURSELF BECAUSE THAT LOWLIFE JERK WHO IS CRAZED UP IN THE MIND IS TOTS JELLI FOR YOU CAUSE YOUR BEATIFUL AND HE'S NOT, HE JUST WANT TO BE YOU BUT FAILS EVERYTIME CAUSE YOUR TOO FABULOUS. I think I rest my case, that feels good to let go like that to random strangers and not to my self. Anyways, please continue or I will kill my self.
Jujupops494 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Ooooooohhhh im so mad at sarah benny erica and rory i mean i can understand the others but Benny!? Pls continue this and dont change it i love the idea its original and update soon pls befor i hurt benny for doing such a thing and whos ashley?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
OMG, i loved it. Poor Ethan. Please post the next chapter. And is this a bromance or slash? Please make it slash
TrampledRose chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Wow, talk about depression. But I like it. Give us a happy ending!
Archie KolherBondevik chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Poor Ethan! I can't wait for more! :D
TeamEthanMorgan chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Awww! This story is so sad.
And it's more sad since I can relate to it. Wow!
But anyway, nice story. I'd read more.
Dominus Trinus 13 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Ive always wanted you to update this story. Glad its seeing some light again. Please update soon.
champagnealec chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I think it did get send out as an update... Any-who! I have re-read this story a few times... And I always feel sooooooo freaking sorry for Ethan. I wondered if anyone knew how much everybody bothers Ethan like that, ... I love this I hope you update this soon!